TECH ITCH - Morlocks?

sine-tek

100% MC Free
about two years ago tech itch was on john peel, and peely mentioned tech itch working on a band project with dj craze and someone from naplalm death. The band were to be called the morlocks. Anyone know how this is progressing? sounds to good to be true.

Justin Broadwick was the guys name from Napalm Death. I think at the moment it's a bit mythical just because nothing has come of it, but I did here Barfly was supposed to be guesting on the album.

got this from the anger management site;

"The natural progression came for Mark to expand into working on more long-term projects. Besides Decoder’s Kosheen project, Mark is currently working on two other albums. One with Bristol based MC, Jakes, which involves a variety of styles ranging from Drum and Bass, Hip Hop, Techno and Breakbeat. The latter project sends Mark to familiar grounds, working with Seattle/LA based Barfly, experimenting in an alternative hip hop project known as ‘Morlocks’. With the likes of DJ Swamp supplying some cuts and Justin Broadwick (Napalm Death, Godflesh) supplying some fierce guitar, both projects are developing successfully."

Patchie-C said:
got this from the anger management site;

"The natural progression came for Mark to expand into working on more long-term projects. Besides Decoder’s Kosheen project, Mark is currently working on two other albums. One with Bristol based MC, Jakes, which involves a variety of styles ranging from Drum and Bass, Hip Hop, Techno and Breakbeat. The latter project sends Mark to familiar grounds, working with Seattle/LA based Barfly, experimenting in an alternative hip hop project known as ‘Morlocks’. With the likes of DJ Swamp supplying some cuts and Justin Broadwick (Napalm Death, Godflesh) supplying some fierce guitar, both projects are developing successfully."

sounds pretty cool. :mr_cool:

i heard a couple of those jakes tracks they were posted on mp3.com ages ago. guess we will have to wait. i also heard he is producing goldie's album any one know when that willl be dropped?

you people out there in jungle land are just to nice!

Back
Top Bottom