TC, YOUR VIEWS

Fight club rmx, Game over, jump were really big tunes.. But his new tunes are imo really boring. It sounds nearly the same..

His DJ skills are imo not soo bad, but its wrong to suppert only producers to big djs.. in the last years there were only few djs who get proud cause of their mixing skills..

I'm going to do a mix cd by the weekend and i'll play all the latest stuff i have - all dubs - some forthcoming.
Bare with me and i'll attatch a tracklist.
I've had enough talking about TC now...ha!

yeah just cuz they put effort in dont mean i have to respect them, i prefer so many DJ's who post ther mixing in this forum to TC or Fresh, somebody on here like smarty, mr dnb or coshh are doing way more than TC

Respect Fran. New Dexcell mix on the way mate. Cant promise a big amount of Big-name producers dubs in there, but i can promise some exclusive new Dexcell / Polygon / Culprate dubs. Including a cheeky Culprate remix of a MASSSSIVE classic, but can't say a great deal at the minute...

tc is way more than a producer
if hes only a producer, why bring out a mix cd?
and he stole the name for it off Zinc
why DJ at clubs? why slag of vinyl?
why make a crappy live Dnb act?

This is completely off the point but can I just say that "Watch The Ride" is a series of Mix CD's bought out by Harmless Records, The Scratch Perverts did one, Zinc did one, TC did one & High Contrast's one will be out on the 3rd or March so TC didn't steal the name from Zinc.

Last edited:
Maybe the reason TC and all the jump up massive make the same tracks is cos the people buying them seem so narrow minded. I mean how badly dissed would TC get for making some leftfield experimental trippy track ..would it get a rewind...hmmm.
It has been the same since the word "Intellegent" went and fucked it all up and suddenly anytyhing with feeling was too fassys. I can remeber ...all the wanna be rudeboys talkin loudly waiting to get into whatever event it was taht week, saying how they love dj X and dj Y, byut DJ X was a batty bwoy cos they played a single "intellegent" track..and that ( apart from teh shite name intellegent) is where the trouble started...I remeber when Jungle was all style smixed together , and it was underground, and fresh !! Bassman was talkin bout hitting your inner note, all that kinda thing.
It takes all the styles to compliement each other, and this seems to be forgotten..and now we're stuck with happy hard core jump up and ball bearings in a tharsh metal washing machine breakscore on either end of the spectrum, but not enough goodness in betweeen...( there is still goodnesss, and whenits deya its deya)...gimmie dat proper drum and bass....its still out there, and we all know who makes it, be it jump up with a touch of bass in it , or Breakcore that is not for epileptic headbangers that actually rolls..I mean once in while that sorta thing spawns some heavy 2 step smasher or a dutty amen roller I can feel, rather than over complicated choppage with no meaning cos it got lost up its own ass with "production fucking values"....oh yea, and I used to LOVE the 93 chopped up break madness, but tha was about 20bpm slower so you could ( note the next ,key word) DANCE to it ....and FEEL it ..there was some kinda meaning to it...

Last edited:
Respect Fran. New Dexcell mix on the way mate. Cant promise a big amount of Big-name producers dubs in there, but i can promise some exclusive new Dexcell / Polygon / Culprate dubs. Including a cheeky Culprate remix of a MASSSSIVE classic, but can't say a great deal at the minute...

heavy, cant wait 4 that, its not all about the dubs

Maybe the reason TC and all the jump up massive make the same tracks is cos the people buying them seem so narrow minded. I mean how badly dissed would TC get for making some leftfield experimental trippy track ..would it get a rewind...hmmm.
It has been the same since the word "Intellegent" went and fucked it all up and suddenly anytyhing with feeling was too fassys. I can remeber ...all the wanna be rudeboys talkin loudly waiting to get into whatever event it was taht week, saying how they love dj X and dj Y, byut DJ X was a batty bwoy cos they played a single "intellegent" track..and that ( apart from teh shite name intellegent) is where the trouble started...I remeber when Jungle was all style smixed together , and it was underground, and fresh !! Bassman was talkin bout hitting your inner note, all that kinda thing.
It takes all the styles to compliement each other, and this seems to be forgotten..and now we're stuck with happy hard core jump up and ball bearings in a tharsh metal washing machine breakscore on either end of the spectrum, but not enough goodness in betweeen...( there is still goodnesss, and whenits deya its deya)...gimmie dat proper drum and bass....its still out there, and we all know who makes it, be it jump up with a touch of bass in it , or Breakcore that is not for epileptic headbangers that actually rolls..I mean once in while that sorta thing spawns some heavy 2 step smasher or a dutty amen roller I can feel, rather than over complicated choppage with no meaning cos it got lost up its own ass with "production fucking values"....oh yea, and I used to LOVE the 93 chopped up break madness, but tha was about 20bpm slower so you could ( note the next ,key word) DANCE to it ....and FEEL it ..there was some kinda meaning to it...

i'd like to echo the above ^

unite the music again and smash the barriers that segregate the styles, educate some of the narrow minded fools. fuck conforming to tiny sub genre raves

Totally agree with you mate

how many times is this thread gonna appear?
TC is a good producer but an awful, awful DJ
his ego is also gettin too big and if the current slide of the production continues he is just goin to become the next pendulum, churning out the same sound over and over again to make pop anthems for the mainstream

hang on...

shit dj (honestly worst iv ever seen, after him would be shimon)

producer for the masses

thats all i have to say......

i probly agree wit u but thats alot of writin an i aint a happy reader!lol

Since I'm not in the UK or Europe, I hear only his mixes/tunes - oblivious to the marketing and live shows. Most I hear from TC is okay, but very "safe" as if he's looking to appeal to the mainstream, if that makes sense. Not a standout artist by any means, IMHO.

-Peat

Back
Top Bottom