TC, YOUR VIEWS

listen to you lot going on and on. TC does what he does and it works. sure i don't like all his tunes but it be boring if i did. he is a good dj. gets hated on alot for playing cds but who cares. it's 2008 so roll with it. and as for jakes, he's got lyrics. been in the game for 15+ years and still killing it.

listen to you lot going on and on. (for good reason)TC does what he does and it works.(sometimes) sure i don't like all his tunes but it be boring if i did.(why?) he is a good dj.(are u avin a laugh!) gets hated on alot for playing cds but who cares(obviously lots of peepz). it's 2008 so roll with it. and as for jakes, he's got lyrics. been in the game for 15+ years and still killing it.(agreed)

lolz

listen to you lot going on and on. TC does what he does and it works. sure i don't like all his tunes but it be boring if i did. he is a good dj. gets hated on alot for playing cds but who cares. it's 2008 so roll with it. and as for jakes, he's got lyrics. been in the game for 15+ years and still killing it.

surely you're old enough to realise that he ISN'T a technically good DJ?

someone thought he was good enuff to give a record deal and a place in the scene. Not gonna bad mouth anyone who can part a record label with their cash.
So what if he's a crap dj. Bet he don't give two shits. I wouldn't mind pickin his brain and finding out what he did right.
Unless someone done the same, maybe peeps shouldn't be so quick to slag him off.
Besides...... he's tiny!!!! Bit like picking on a midget.
peace:miss_rep:

someone thought he was good enuff to give a record deal and a place in the scene. Not gonna bad mouth anyone who can part a record label with their cash.
So what if he's a crap dj. Bet he don't give two shits. I wouldn't mind pickin his brain and finding out what he did right.
Unless someone done the same, maybe peeps shouldn't be so quick to slag him off.
Besides...... he's tiny!!!! Bit like picking on a midget.
peace:miss_rep:
Great weve bin slaggin off a midget.........

Why does litrelly everyone hate tc?

The only reason i no of is because he uses cdjs and that the other person is hating him so they will join and that is sad, VERY SAD!!!

To me

TC = AMAZING PRODUCER

TC = AMAZING DJ

TC was my favourite drum & bass artist for some time, now i have moved on to original sin and dj hazard because there on fire at the moment...

TC is talented, much of the shit people give him is mostly down to being mainstream, not the best DJ but a top producer, i like the fact that his tunes are really diverse, look at the difference between stuff like Game Over, Driver, Strictly DNB and King of Africa

Why does litrelly everyone hate tc?

The only reason i no of is because he uses cdjs and that the other person is hating him so they will join and that is sad, VERY SAD!!!

To me

TC = AMAZING PRODUCER

TC = AMAZING DJ

TC was my favourite drum & bass artist for some time, now i have moved on to original sin and dj hazard because there on fire at the moment...

nah he jus cant mix, awful tune selection, none of his mixes/double drops are any good, too many of his attempted double drops are half or even a whole phrase out, doesnt know when to rewind a tune and he plays too many of his own tunes & reloads each n every1 of them :mad:

to answer the hate quetion, i dont like him because he seems like he's wastin his talent, he's a very talented musician but his ego is too big, he doesnt need to insist on performing, be it djin or "TC live", if he spent more time in the studio tryin to make proper quality tunes than tryin to be a roackstar he'd easily be up there with the other top "new" producers (clipz, sub focus, chase & status)

rant over

Last edited:
nah he jus cant mix, awful tune selection, none of his mixes/double drops are any good, too many of his attempted double drops are half or even a whole phrase out, doesnt know when to rewind a tune and he plays too many of his own tunes & reloads each n every1 of them :mad:

rant over

Ahhh the rewind bit might be the reason, does he really rewind alot?

ive only heard one set of him and he wasnt aloud to rewind any tunes cus u cant on essential mix...

Everything was gd tho... double drops, mixing whatever...

:O

Ahhh the rewind bit might be the reason, does he really rewind alot?

ive only heard one set of him and he wasnt aloud to rewind any tunes cus u cant on essential mix...

Everything was gd tho... double drops, mixing whatever...

:O

if its an essential mix it'll be done in the studio, if he fucks up he'll start again & it prob be on his own set up too (always makes it easier)

i used to live him then he used that same noise again and again, its just lazy. He needs to go back to writing different sounding tunes. props for driver though, totally original...ohhhh wait it does have the noise from game over though....

Back
Top Bottom