Subtitude - Mace (WIP) Could use feedback

not bad mate, i think you need add more of a natural acoustic feel into your music imo tho.
it sounds very computerised atm, do the velocities of your notes vary? it sounds like they are all on max to me..

add a touch a reverb to some sounds, inc ur bass synth..just my 2 cents really.

also! do u know (or know where I find out) what's going on in Brussels (Or Bruges :P) on the 13th August? I'm interrailing n will be there for the night :D

In bruges there is Benenwerk, which means, on different places in the city, Music. On one stage, Electro, dnb, dubstep, garage,... . On Another Stage there will be just Party music, just a good vibe kinda stage.
And in some other places in the city there are other things, I'll be there for sure. Don't know where you're going? brussels or bruges.

Now about the song, i've got reverb on all my synths, but maybe not enough.
what do you mean with velocity of notes?

by velocity i mean how loud you're playing the notes, e.g. if you play the piano, you can play the notes 'softly' or 'hard', same applies to most sounds, and you'll probably see something about velocity in your piano roll.

it just sounds like everything is hit with the same velocity, so it doesnt sound naturally played, but its massive progress from what i remember hearing of yours ages ago.

another thing, id say to try and give your bass synth more movement, it sounds like theres 1 osc in your synth that is plain and straight if u get me? maybe add some modulation, mess around with envelopes and filters etc. :)

oh n about Benenwerk, that sounds wicked! i can't find much info on it tho..where can I see the electro/dnb stage? Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom