SUBTITLES....

deadaelus

Laughter in the Slaughter
VIP Junglist
With the first and only repress ever in subtitles history,
Two killer EP's lined up, and 2 more singles comin down the chute very fricken fast...

SUBTITLES038 Fanu - Siren Song / The Unseen

I highly recommend that you go and pick up a copy before they sell out again, this time forever. If that doesn't motivate you it comes in full art cover and disc just like the original press. I Love it not just for the high quality tune, the artwork is killer as well.

SUBTITLES050 part.1
Teebee & Calyx - The Quest
Noisia & Phace - Thrillseekers
Teebee - Two Sides
Break - Xtreme Moments

SUBTITLES050 part.2
Chris.Su - Solaris VIP
Brooklyn - With All My Heart
Commix - Libra
Hidden Agenda - Episode

SUBTITLES051 State of Mind - Money Train / Angels 'n' Theives

SUBTITLES052 Misanthrop - Perfect Happiness / Criterion

Last edited:
Not to mention all the Teebee stuff that is coming out all at the same time...

Teebee is releasing a mix CD with the Renegade Hardware CARPE DIEM series With a couple quality tunes on the album.

Teebee is also gonna be doing a collaborative album with Calyx and that is scheduled to drop sometime this year. I am kinda interested to know which label is gonna be housing this album. My first guess would be Moving Shadow, or maybe even Photek Productions, if not the mighty Subtitles itself. Any insight on this would definately be appreciated.

PS THIS IS MY 100TH POST. and i hope you know that i love this forum!!! almost everyone who posts here is totally for real - it is appreciated. This is precisely why i stay away from other DnB forums which seem to be no more than teenie bloggers

Back
Top Bottom