SUBLOW:DJ COMP ENTRIES

ive just realised this is this weekend fuckin lool ....

oi i need some details of u peeps man.........

the comp is running from 10:30 until around 12:30
and the order is as follows 20 - 25 mins each
turntable technical filth

BRENTSTON
DEXCELL
JAY WALKER
DJ NOIZE
DJ PRIORS

its kinda just been put into abc order sorry if anybody is not happy. can wait till friday this will be big see you all down ther with a drink:rowley:

is it this friday?? Where's the club at? Sorry to be so slow, been a massively busy week!!

is it this friday?? Where's the club at? Sorry to be so slow, been a massively busy week!!

Date: Friday 23rd May 2008
Time: 22:00 - 06:00
Price: £8 Advanced Tickets £10 on the door

Where???
Rhythm Factory
16 - 18 Whitechapel Road
London
E1 1EW
£8 Advanced Tickets £10 on the door

OVER 18 ONLY
R.O.A.R.

Directions: Eastwards from Aldgate East tube (left turn, north exit) past Bricklane / Osborn Street. Just past the Whitechapel (park), opposite HSBC. Right turn (westwards) out of Whitechapel Tube Station.

Public Transport: Nearest Tube: Aldgate East Tube Station. Nearest Rail: Liverpool Street Station or Moorgate. Bus Routes: 25/254/205, N205/N253

im not sure if you know but dj noize cant make it and it is too late for anymore entries that the comp will start 25 mins later which gives people more time to get there and what not
can wait see you all down there

same night as hospitality at heaven...hope this doesnt keep people away guys. have fun ya shame im missing out. next time :)

Cheers luv. Don't think Hospitality will have anything to do with how big the turn out is. Anyway all the peeps that don't get into Heaven can get their asses on the train to Sublow!!!

yeh too right maybe thats a good idea to get someone down there with flyers for all the people that dont get in
or get a poster put up or something...i remember a few hospitalites ago when i didnt get in was looking for something to go to but there was no where to look at that time in the morning.

yeh too right maybe thats a good idea to get someone down there with flyers for all the people that dont get in
or get a poster put up or something...i remember a few hospitalites ago when i didnt get in was looking for something to go to but there was no where to look at that time in the morning.

Good idea. Thanx 4 that. Have a good one at Hospitality. Let me know what Andy C was saying. He smashed it last time @ heaven. :dual:

im not sure if you know but dj noize cant make it and it is too late for anymore entries that the comp will start 25 mins later which gives people more time to get there and what not
can wait see you all down there

how about giving us djs a bit longer for our sets - 30 mins instead of the 20? Just an idea bro.

Ive just got out the studio finishing off a very special VIP of a HUUUUGE tune to give you guys a world exclusive play tomorrow night! :rowley:

how about giving us djs a bit longer for our sets - 30 mins instead of the 20? Just an idea bro.

Ive just got out the studio finishing off a very special VIP of a HUUUUGE tune to give you guys a world exclusive play tomorrow night! :rowley:

have thought of this and i dont mind doing that so new set times are extended to 25 mins - 30 mins BO!!!!
cool peeps see you all down there tonite

Back
Top Bottom