Subfocus - Turn it around. BRAND NEW!

Is this coming out on ram?

Typical UKF mulch here. Mind you Sub Focus does bring something good very often so he gets a bly with this.....

He's signed to VirginEMI

p.s. I like this. Yes it's cheese but what do you expect, he's not going to be making underground dnb anymore. He's a crossover act and you should respect he's still flying the drum & bass flag in the mainstream.

Last edited:
I actually really liked the previous few singles (obviously his older stuff is leagues better, mind) and this is decent, will definitely grow on me. I agree that Safe & Sound should have been the single instead of this though, hopefully there's some good remixes on the EP.

My anticipation for the album just decreases every time I hear a new single from it, although I'm sure my girlfriend's 14 year old sister will love this track.

This is seriously bad

This is very disappointing IMO. I thought Time Warp was a pretty original track, but any originality is entirely missing here. Its too bad, but I have just skipped to the remixes when checking out the last few Sub Focus releases.

sounds to me like he has got worse, all these game boy sounding synths, really generic across the fred v and grafix, danny byrd, netsky all sounds horrid to me

Back
Top Bottom