Subfocus LP

Yeah I love it, big tune I think.

Think these will definetly be on the album:

Let The Story Begin
Triple X (even though its been around for 3 years now)
VCF
Vapourise
Deep Space

Can't think what else though?... Maybe Timewarp VIP, I doubt it though.

World of hurt better be on there

Yeah I love it, big tune I think.

Think these will definetly be on the album:

Let The Story Begin
Triple X (even though its been around for 3 years now)
VCF
Vapourise
Deep Space

Can't think what else though?... Maybe Timewarp VIP, I doubt it though.

Fazer bro i heard that VCF isnt on there, but all this speculation man , who knows

yer i dnt no if deep space is or not its all hearsay at the moment but i canny wait. hopefully a few un heard gems!!! we call all but hope!

it just needs to hurry the fuck up, perfectionist or not some of these tunes are 3 years old give or take a little :mad:

I spoke with Subfocus about 2 weeks ago, Deep Space is definetly on there, he even looked surprised when I said it wasnt. The new version of World of Hurt (Which yet I havent heard and probably will not like now!) is also on there, VCF will probably never see the light of day he said :( and as for Follow the Light Subfocus himself said he didnt like the vocal version so fingers crossed that wont be on there!! As for Triple X I forgot to ask but the fact its been gettin plays from a lot of people the the past 6 months to me indicates that its gonna be on there

I heard VCF & world of Hurt are not

triple x
let the storey begin
Timewarp vip
Rock it
Deep space
Vapourise
Follow the light
?????

This is my guess

I heard VCF isn't too, somewhere, but I'm damn sure World of Hurt will be. They went to all the trouble of getting the vocals resung.

"wots witht his cussing and fussing yo... we shud be united yo... yet we treat each other like dirt. the worlds a jungle... but its all we got. we shud not... make it seem like a world of hurt"

I reckon:

Rock It
Follow the Light
(12" album sampler)

Album, x 3 vinyl:

triple x
let the story begin

Timewarp vip
Deep space

Vapourise
World of Hurt

Gotta be? Unless its not Timewarp VIP and its something else.

Im rapidly losing interest in this album though. :(

I heard VCF isn't too, somewhere, but I'm damn sure World of Hurt will be. They went to all the trouble of getting the vocals resung.

yea world of hurts gotta be on there after takura(?) redone the vocals
im praying it is anyway, its my favourite tune from those listed below

I reckon:

Rock It
Follow the Light
(12" album sampler)

Album, x 3 vinyl:

triple x
let the story begin

Timewarp vip
Deep space

Vapourise
World of Hurt

Im rapidly losing interest in this album though.:(

:word:
its almost upon us and there seems to be nothing really new and exciting on there (in my opinion at least)

Lost interest a long time ago

IMO there are more exciting album projects coming out this year

See the new Alaska & Paradox LP for a prime example. Little hype yet it is a fantastic album

I reckon:

Rock It
Follow the Light
(12" album sampler)

Album, x 3 vinyl:

triple x
let the story begin

Timewarp vip
Deep space

Vapourise
World of Hurt

I think this will be right

hm.

that would be too many too old tracks. he could have released that half a year ago.. :/

would love to see a few more new tracks on vinyl..

I think he will keep a few back that will be on the cd, an then they will get released later... Like chase & status did with against all odds, and are going to do with Running

Last edited:
If Timewarp VIP is on there I give up on Sub Focus. Tbh I couldn't give two shits about this album apart from Deep Space or if there is some new material.

I reckon:

Rock It
Follow the Light
(12" album sampler)

Album, x 3 vinyl:

triple x
let the story begin

Timewarp vip
Deep space

Vapourise
World of Hurt

has anyone got confirmation to say that this will be released as a 3 vinyl LP? I thought RAM would of dealt with it the same as chase and status last year, 2 vinyl EP and Album CD.

in which case, i think timewarp vip and triple x will be missing from the EP, and possibly the album...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom