SUBFOCUS EP ON REDEYE NOW

• Thread starter Subsonicdeejay1
  • Start date
Vapourize is wicked, the rest is pretty gashtacular. Luckily I have the safest local record store owner in the world, he sold me half of the Sub Focus EP for £6 so I didn't have to spend £12 on an extra 2 shitty tunes. Score!

Does make you think, why not just release everything as singles, at least then it gives you the option, would probably result in more sales overall because it happens alot that people are only feeling one or two tunes off an ep, which still doesnt quite justify having to buy the double pack

It's a proper banger!! ..

Incidentally - if anyone's after the Subfocus EP - I've got two copies and would be willing to sell one - It's unplayed & unpacked from Redeye

Just let me know U:)

YES I WANT IT!!! WHERE DO U LIVE?? HOW MUCH DO U WANT FOR IT? NORMAL PRICE YEA?

CALL ME ON 07708 555535

CHEERS :not_worth

SAM

Deep Space and Vapourise are proper little rollers. World of Hurt and Let The Story Begin get people going. Solid EP imo, not exactly genre-defining but definitely not shitty in any way and not worth the hate.

no matter what people say, now ive standard learning to produce myself......

the production level on this is astounding. the man has awesome skills

no matter what people say, now ive standard learning to produce myself......

the production level on this is astounding. the man has awesome skills

And only then will you truely understand ...

People must think production's a lil joke like you can learn how to write Vapourise in 5 minutes, hear that right there? ... it don't sound that good by fucking accident!

Back
Top Bottom