Sub Focus, overrated?

If we're talkiing about unreleased sub focus dubs, this was serious one...

There was another called Adventure Playground which was sick but no audio

Last edited by a moderator:
If we're talkiing about unreleased sub focus dubs, this was serious one...

There was another called Adventure Playground which was sick but no audio

I uploaded that VCF video, only ever found it in one set. I know that there is audio of Adventure Playground, was from an old Brookes Brothers set in 07 @Juventude that used to be floating about. If anyone can help.....?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sub Focus is not overrated.

Although I wasn't feeling his past few releases. Falling Down, Tidal Wave and Out of the Blue.

I uploaded that VCF video, only ever found it in one set. I know that there is audio of Adventure Playground, was from an old Brookes Brothers set in 07 @Juventude that used to be floating about. If anyone can help.....?

That VCF clip was from his Tranzmission set if I'm not mistaken? Which i think i was at and may have been one of the first times Timewarp got played

I think Adventure Playground may even have been a collab with the Brookes' but not sure. Was good tune though

Nah Sub Focus is not overrated. His last few releases has not been to everybodys liking but fair play to the guy, trying to break further into the commercial side of things and making some money. He has made Stomp, Deep Space, Vapourise, Druggy, Special Place, Airplane, Flamenco, even Move Higher, so he can do whatever he wants in my book.

Excuse me if my eyes have failed me but nobody planning to mention Timewarp? I can't help but feel it deserves its place here :P

its so common to mistake a group of producers for one producer or vice versa. IT happens all the time, *edit - get over it!

Last edited:
That VCF clip was from his Tranzmission set if I'm not mistaken? Which i think i was at and may have been one of the first times Timewarp got played

I think Adventure Playground may even have been a collab with the Brookes' but not sure. Was good tune though

It's a great set:

01) Ram Trilogy - Screamer (Shimon Remix)
02) TC - Game Over
03) Sub Focus - VCF
>>>> Nu:Tone - Missing Link
04) Xample - Lowdown
05) Jonny L - Back To Your Roots (Friction & K Tee Remix)
06) Fresh - Scream
07) Moving Fusion & Fierce - Now's The Time
08) Brookes Brothers & Culture Shock - Smoothie
09) Sub Focus - ?
>>>> Taxman - Too Bad VIP
10) Chase & Status - Hurt You
11) Sub Focus - Airplane
12) Gridlok - Skanka
13) Switch - A Bit Patchy (Sub Focus Remix)
>>>> Sub Focus - Swamp Thing
14) Cyantific - Ghetto Blaster (Sparfunk Remix 2)
15) Hazard - Busted
16) Sub Focus - Follow The Light
17) Sub Focus - Timewarp

What is track 9? I'm in the middle of downloading this set again. Is that adventure playground?

[video=youtube_share;tthPupnU02M]http://youtu.be/tthPupnU02M[/video]

I believe this could be Adventure Playground, need some confirmation though.

[video=youtube_share;tthPupnU02M]http://youtu.be/tthPupnU02M[/video]

I believe this could be Adventure Playground, need some confirmation though.

I dont think thats it

There was another dub of his called Justice which was so fucking sick. Had the stabs from Swamp Thing. Gully

Could you hook a brother up with a link to this set please geez?

Legendary

I'll drop Nick a message and see if thats AP, but to my memory i'm pretty sure its not. Adventure Playground was quite a melodic thing i think, this is pretty rowdy

Is it any of the following:

Footprints
Find Away
Destination:Void

Back
Top Bottom