Squire of Gothos / Off me nut records

every time that chainsaw calligraphy remix gets dropped, it goes straight back! Ill check out that EP on Coin Op

spent a couple of minutes talking to kanji and rrritalin at glade after their set, really safe guys

Cool.. most of the tracks on that E.P are fairly mad, as you'd expect.

I'm sure they are sound lads.. their glade set was meant to be good. Apparently different to most b2b sets?

Cool.. most of the tracks on that E.P are fairly mad, as you'd expect.

I'm sure they are sound lads.. their glade set was meant to be good. Apparently different to most b2b sets?

I was "off me nut" :teeth: so I cant remember much in vivid detail, it was a "versus" set really, kanji bringing the filth and drumstep, and rrritalin with the 150-160bpm bass juke stuff. I remember him dropping some heavy gabber tune as i came up... was so sick

dropping block control vip in the second vid, massive!

Last edited by a moderator:
All of Submerse stuff is hot. I said it a couple posts up, but his free releases on Maltine Records are sweet too!

only got into him a few months ago when i heard one for you on one of the ac slater tripple j mixes

will check out the maltine stuff later on :)

just registered on here to spread our shit about a bit more and came across this when i searched for our label.
now i dont want to get into sum forum argument cos im wel not into that but just wanted to set the record straight ... we were and still are in bands , yes , (not particularly crusty ones though i dont think?allthough surely that shudnt matter really ?!?) , i was making electronic music since i was about 15 around year 2001 times ... quite a bit before dubstep even existed ... and instead of a "crusty punk jumpin on the dubstep bandwagon" or wotever it was u said , it was more like "someone who likes music in general , spendin more time actually makin music of any kind instead of staying in a scene that restricts itself to just one genre and looks down on anything else ..." ... i didnt realise that people were only allowed to be into one type of music these days ? .. i still like punk music along with good music from most genres im not ashamed of that at all ?! i make allsorts of music from metal to deep house , squire of gothos is the only shit that people hear about tho (maybe spongebob squarewave - av a listen if uv not heard that one ) i dont know any guys called Fran from sheffield so u cant know me well enough to be sayin the shit you have said on here ... how wud u like it if i started diggin into the shit u did wen u wer a teenager (unless u still are , wudnt surprise me the way u r goin off) and then talkin bullshit about it to people ? ... fuck it think wot u want anyway ! Safe

---------- Post added at 11:27 ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 ----------

"they were hardcore squatter punks less than a year ago" ....... we were in a hardcore band ... i lived in a few squats.....correct , well done ... 2006/7 i think it was wen i left the last squat i lived in so thats goin on five years ... but the thing is , i dont know why any of this should matter , !?? its not gna offend me callin me a squatter or a punk or wotever im just r8 pissed off that ur actually talkin shit on here and gettin it wrong ! sayin u know us and that ?! .. ..i NEVER go on forums and then first time i start goin on em its just instant people bullshittin !! fucked up !

ez squire, if this is your first venture into the world of forums, try not to take what people say too seriously! Im not too sure he meant offence by saying you were hardcore squatter punks, and yeah he got facts wrong but no harm done eh? Well looking forward to halloween btw, drop that otaku remix and ill jump over the barrier and reload it myself!

Ahhh man, at least there is a few of us here that do like your stuff to balance it out, I see you on friday at bangface man, sick set!

haha safe ,
not familiar with this forum shit at all man, see people havin sum r8 daft wars on them ,,, but thought we might increase our audience or find more people who are into it if i dropped the new releases on sum forums .. this was first one i cum across wen searchin aswell haha
i found fran on facebook and had a little chat anyway ... everything is splendid .
" bit plastic if u ask me...they where hardcore squatter punks less than a year ago....then dubstep got huge..........
crusty punks jumping on the dubstep train......"
thats obviously gna look bad to me especially wen its proper not true ... but like i sed , had a chat its all good , no beef ... Still might line him out if i see a Zero dub in town tho haha (jokin :D )

haha wat. did that just happen? the guy from the label or group or whatever saw frans post and decided to straighten him out with a stiff talking to? bit of jay and silent bob there. top level internetting.

Bullshit aside, this label & this artist are clearly putting out some of the most interesting & diverse house music on road...

I just wish they put their obvious talents to some d&b or some dubstep.

Back
Top Bottom