Spor Tracks Available for Download Here

Holy Shizzle - How diverse is this guy? Ive heard Teched-out roller, Dark as ya like, Cut-to-phuck breaks, an tunes that will literally destroy any Dancefloor - Whether its Final Reckoning, or solo joints from Spor or Codex, I see these guys being bigger that sliced bread :kermit:

I caught Orion 5 (?) or something like that on dnbforum.com show, an its possibly the most dancefloor tune ive ever heard! Pendulum who? :spliff:

Looking into mt Crystal ball, I see people falling over themselves to get hold of anything by these boys in the near future :scally:

Brush the dirt off your shoulder, ya Pimps!

jay walker said:
Holy Shizzle - How diverse is this guy? Ive heard Teched-out roller, Dark as ya like, Cut-to-phuck breaks, an tunes that will literally destroy any Dancefloor - Whether its Final Reckoning, or solo joints from Spor or Codex, I see these guys being bigger that sliced bread :kermit:

I caught Orion 5 (?) or something like that on dnbforum.com show, an its possibly the most dancefloor tune ive ever heard! Pendulum who? :spliff:

Looking into mt Crystal ball, I see people falling over themselves to get hold of anything by these boys in the near future :scally:

Brush the dirt off your shoulder, ya Pimps!
bOH! :slayer:

Too right mate (y)

SPOR it has taken about 10 mins too dl The Origin on this 56k piece of shit and ,it has been well worth the wait ..that tune is fkin rockin mate,I'll do the other later...

If Dl'd on Broad will the tune not skip an ting :)

Back
Top Bottom