Spor - Supernova EP thoughts??

every track is a sure smasher

103 degrees is my fav too followed by The Resistance then prob supernova then 1 up or maybe the other way around.....

sick LP

Excellent stuff. His production just keeps getting better and better with each release.

yeah i love this ep. iv followed spor for a while and own a few of his tunes and its true they get better all the time . one of the best producers at the moment imo

I was going to download that earlier but something happen,the file wasn't getting enough seeds so i couldn't stand waiting for it to be downloading.I'll try another time tho knowing it's a good tune!

I was going to download that earlier but something happen,the file wasn't getting enough seeds so i couldn't stand waiting for it to be downloading.I'll try another time tho knowing it's a good tune!

:rolleyes:

or you could buy the vinyl, its now out on promo or you could wait for the mp3 release, instead of stealing music...

:rolleyes:

or you could buy the vinyl, its now out on promo or you could wait for the mp3 release, instead of stealing music...

But why would i buy something i haven't heard before? what if i don't like it? Also,i'm broke til i start working in a week or two.I don't have a credit card,so it's impossible to buy anything off line at this momment.I'm not like aganist buying music,i just don't have any money to use.

Don't mean to pick on you, but it really bugs me when people talk about not having money for music, yet they're still spending money on booze fags etc. Seems the standard excuse for nicking it.

(who knows though... you may be living off stale rice crispies for all I know)

like every tune on there except for 1up, I think I'm gonna wait untill the full release on this one instead of buying the promo.

Back
Top Bottom