Spor - Aztec (noisia remix)

calsmith

Sadly no audio.

But its on their essential mix from saturday.

Reckon there is anychance of a release for it? its big, allthough not hugely different from the original.

According to the tracklisting though, its just a one off essential mix remix so maybe its unlikely.

that was just them whacking a filter over the drop and other parts wasnt it? did the same with stigma

that was just them whacking a filter over the drop and other parts wasnt it? did the same with stigma

Yeah, sounded bollocks in my opinion, thought the whole essential mix sucked, nowhere near the standard of the other dnb artist's attempts, even thought subfocus' was better

Yeah, sounded bollocks in my opinion, thought the whole essential mix sucked, nowhere near the standard of the other dnb artist's attempts, even thought subfocus' was better

I quite liked the mix but i like alot of music, house breakz dnb etc etc.. but yeh the odd beat repeats and filters over those 2 tracks were a bit odd imo. dunno why they did that

After listening to this and their album starting to think Noisia are a bit overated, yeah the album was good, but it wasnt all it was cut out to be.

After listening to this and their album starting to think Noisia are a bit overated, yeah the album was good, but it wasnt all it was cut out to be.

Try making any of the tunes on that album lol ...

Production is fuckin ridiculous

didnt argue with their production, that is solid as ever. The tunes just arent doing it for me emotional/feelings-wise, could just be me.

thats the second time ive read a post from you mentioning emotions and feelings you get from tunes

do you do pilates and light incense aswell when you listen to music?

thats the second time ive read a post from you mentioning emotions and feelings you get from tunes

do you do pilates and light incense aswell when you listen to music?

haha, i just see music as a vessel for emotion, to express something you are feeling and share it with other people. It just the way I'm wired, and yes, I enjoyed the Noisia album loads, but it wasnt the second coming like everyone had hyped it up to be.

Maybe I need to listen to it some more, only been through it 12 or so times.

I admit that I didn't really like it at first but the more I listen to that mix the more I like it! really good tracklisting.. and these edits were just cool imo, something a little bit different.

Back
Top Bottom