soundcloud

Ray Sparra

Hello there folks, just built a soundcloud page, trying to get a few people up on there,
got three tunes on at the moment, go over have a listen, I'm trying to get following a few people aswell,, keep it real. cheers
https://soundcloud.com/sparra

Last edited:

prettyherb

O I
VIP Junglist
Eepz man. Imo don't really like breakbeat but gave it a listen. that track 3 sounds funny with those mario sounding sounds. Like track 5, it's nice chilld out.. Keep them tracks coming :)

Woodz12

sssounds so heavy...
Easy mate I think if you worked on track 3 a bit more you could have something there, i think the mario sounds sound pretty cool man, add a nice bassline and work on the drums a bit more. Some real nice sounds in track 5 too. Good job :)

Fishy:)

VIP Junglist
Somethingn wroing with these drums, sounds like layreded finished loops or something, and alot of random fx

Ray Sparra

Eepz man. Imo don't really like breakbeat but gave it a listen. that track 3 sounds funny with those mario sounding sounds. Like track 5, it's nice chilld out.. Keep them tracks coming :)

nice one mate, gave your soundcloud a listen,, tracks 2&5 were doin it for me , 5 especially , that is a bad tune ,,, reminds me of old house music b2b early breakbeat/mr ozio,,

---------- Post added at 19:17 ---------- Previous post was at 19:07 ----------

Somethingn wroing with these drums, sounds like layreded finished loops or something, and alot of random fx
do you mean the first one, the drum samples were filthy dirty, I mostly use sampled breaks layered, up to 7 or 8 , I quite like the dirty sound of it, sounds crap on a laptop though,,,

---------- Post added at 19:19 ---------- Previous post was at 19:17 ----------

ARTFX

Artist, sound designer and tutor
VIP Junglist
Yeah but it is starting to sound like a mess now, work on the mixdown and variations is your biggest concern at the moment.

Ray Sparra

fair comment,, it's been processed to shit, I may go back to square one on the effects/processing and start over,, the bassline on that first tune was much better when it wern't compressed, but I had that rough version on the cdr so uploaded it,, cheers for the input

Ray Sparra

Hello there folks, just built a soundcloud page, trying to get a few people up on there,
got three tunes on at the moment, go over have a listen, I'm trying to get following a few people aswell,, keep it real. cheers
https://soundcloud.com/sparra

got a few Techno/dubstep tunes I've been doing,
(planning to stick em up on the page)

Do people in here listen to those styles of music? Or mostly Dnb?