soundcloud

Eepz man. Imo don't really like breakbeat but gave it a listen. that track 3 sounds funny with those mario sounding sounds. Like track 5, it's nice chilld out.. Keep them tracks coming :)

Easy mate I think if you worked on track 3 a bit more you could have something there, i think the mario sounds sound pretty cool man, add a nice bassline and work on the drums a bit more. Some real nice sounds in track 5 too. Good job :)

Somethingn wroing with these drums, sounds like layreded finished loops or something, and alot of random fx

Eepz man. Imo don't really like breakbeat but gave it a listen. that track 3 sounds funny with those mario sounding sounds. Like track 5, it's nice chilld out.. Keep them tracks coming :)

nice one mate, gave your soundcloud a listen,, tracks 2&5 were doin it for me , 5 especially , that is a bad tune ,,, reminds me of old house music b2b early breakbeat/mr ozio,,

---------- Post added at 19:17 ---------- Previous post was at 19:07 ----------

Somethingn wroing with these drums, sounds like layreded finished loops or something, and alot of random fx

do you mean the first one, the drum samples were filthy dirty, I mostly use sampled breaks layered, up to 7 or 8 , I quite like the dirty sound of it, sounds crap on a laptop though,,,

---------- Post added at 19:19 ---------- Previous post was at 19:17 ----------

Yeah but it is starting to sound like a mess now, work on the mixdown and variations is your biggest concern at the moment.

fair comment,, it's been processed to shit, I may go back to square one on the effects/processing and start over,, the bassline on that first tune was much better when it wern't compressed, but I had that rough version on the cdr so uploaded it,, cheers for the input

Hello there folks, just built a soundcloud page, trying to get a few people up on there,
got three tunes on at the moment, go over have a listen, I'm trying to get following a few people aswell,, keep it real. cheers

got a few Techno/dubstep tunes I've been doing,
(planning to stick em up on the page)

Do people in here listen to those styles of music? Or mostly Dnb?

Back
Top Bottom