Soundcard Equalization!

This just opened a door for me,
My soundcard in my pc was equalized In one fucked up option i didn't even know it was there.
So when i though i had a nice Track, and uploaded here, you all said, work on this, work on this, but on my side it sounded okay. Now i changed the option and i'm like, Yeah i finally get what they're saying.
My loudness was also equalized, which means, i heard less. So now with my Configuration right, i might get a better result at producing ^^

kama

benkama.net
VIP Junglist
My mate once complained that he is missing all vocals from all tracks when he listens to them at the home pc. I was like 'nah man what you're kidding me that's not possible'. He is not very tech savvy and i went to see what's wrong. He had a 'karaoke' mode on that somehow dropped all the vocal eq ranges out. sounded really weird.

Cat Gas

Aka Basis
VIP Junglist
My mate once complained that he is missing all vocals from all tracks when he listens to them at the home pc. I was like 'nah man what you're kidding me that's not possible'. He is not very tech savvy and i went to see what's wrong. He had a 'karaoke' mode on that somehow dropped all the vocal eq ranges out. sounded really weird.
thats quite a clever tool, i would get carried away and sing along to all the classics :teeth: