Sony MDR-V700s

Olllie

Bom Bom Cloud
VIP Junglist
Anyone buy these on ebay and get a geniune pair? Should I even bother looking on ebay or is it better just to pay full price?

I heard that there are worse quality versions going around. The real ones should come in a grey carry-bag, and have a matte cord (not shiny).

Also use this thread to discuss any other types of headphones you reccomend as i'm looking into getting a new pair.

Yes there are a load of fakes going around which are apparently shat. Even the genuine ones are prone to snapping at the pivot points. Most DJs will recommend Sennheiser HD25s; better sound, better build quality

Yes there are a load of fakes going around which are apparently shat. Even the genuine ones are prone to snapping at the pivot points. Most DJs will recommend Sennheiser HD25s; better sound, better build quality

yup!!! HD25's all the way mate..... there are better headphones when its comes to sound.... but..... end of the day HD25's are much more ruggid and have an excellent sound......

its abit like the whole Technics thing...... there are better decks around but none quite match up to the durability.....

its abit like the whole Technics thing...... there are better decks around but none quite match up to the durability.....

Well I dunno... Our stantons and our 1210s are about the same age, and the Stantons still feel like new. The 1210s feel like they've been round the block.

But that's another story....

Back
Top Bottom