Something for the Ladies...

rubbish!!!!

I think if u start off with some Gene Sequence and end with Moulin Rouge via some dom, calyx, evol intent, resonant evil, gridlok plus more u will be getting somewhere!!!

Nexxi G2 said:
rubbish!!!!

I think if u start off with some Gene Sequence and end with Moulin Rouge via some dom, calyx, evol intent, resonant evil, gridlok plus more u will be getting somewhere!!!
(y)

missrepresent said:
lol at the Tracklisting, But I do agree that get the women dancin in clubs and men follow!

Should be more ladies in clubz! :picsorstf
yeh fair comment! definitly wudnt be my first choice of tunes to play ever! please do bear in mind this mix was mate EXCLUSIVLY for girly girls and not cos its my style!!

all my girlfriends [I am a girl too] love it hard dark and tearin, big fuck off basslines, killer crisp snares, some haunting riffs and a good eq on the system all helps to get us movin', play Barcelona and there is a good change you might find a bottle flying quite close to your head... hmmm.
I find the boys tend to like the lighter stuff, whilst the girls like it with a bit more ooomph. Why compromise your sound just to get laid?
I hate it when dj's play crap in an attempt to get the 3 girls in the place with no idea on the floor. Throw them in the deep end if they can swim, they might just come back to your club again. and who knows, they might like it... if not try to find some girls with a sense of music for your club. hahahah
like the girl into militant amens... I like her already!

I'd say I'm a soft-on compared to my girlfriend's taste in tunes too. Militant indeed, but not all DJs playing this style are compromising or playing crap.

I read a comment once that cos ladies have two (or more!) different hormones they are wavey, up-and-down and thats how you appeal to them musically, whereas guys are happier hearing tear-out all night cos they have mostly testosterone.

interesting thought anyways, even if its bullshit I wish some DJs would try it. I think militant all night is just as unadventurous

imo.

Its been said before ... Where We Stand - DKay.

:bounce:

Nexxi G2 said:
rubbish!!!!

damn right about that bro, the tunes dont have to be cheesed out to get ladies rockin thats for sure!!! and why play the silence j magic rmx, its poo, the greg packer rmx is much more suited for the girlies, trust me, ive played it out and had all these chickies screaming for a rewind

NexxiG2:
Im comin to your club... but fuck the intro/outro, just drop me in!

Mesh: I must have a lot of testosterone... I wondered why I kept grabbing my crutch all the time?
The only thing wavy is my hair, and I hate that so I straighten it!

I beat those type of bitches up if they come to my club, for fun, it always seems to help the the guys get laid as they can work thier sympathy angle... "yeah she's a bit of a bitch dont worry, I will protect you....."

hahahahaha, sorry peop's Im having a hectic day and someone said Dkay :antitank:

hospital or calibre, chicks dig it!
eg laroque - goldfinger :not_worthy:
or you could go the other way and play spacer (sonic) or even the like of dkay and epsilon platinum rmx!!!!!:lighter:

dj.jason said:
damn right about that bro, the tunes dont have to be cheesed out to get ladies rockin thats for sure!!! and why play the silence j magic rmx, its poo, the greg packer rmx is much more suited for the girlies, trust me, ive played it out and had all these chickies screaming for a rewind
if were talkin about a mix of cheesy stuff and big bad basslines to appeal to the girls tho then id say the j majik mix is definitly suited as its got familiar vocals that lesser girl heads wud recognise and a pretty heavy bassline for girls with different tastes.

GorDo said:
fuck man, i hear that shit bout militant girls. Why i cant find one around here, they all stuff their ears with cheese cheese cheese..
Id love a girl who'd say, <tech itch ? thats kids stuff>
:love:
know wot u mean mate. thats why this girly mix is mostly a cheese fest! its difficult to make a mix and say its suited just for ladies cos theres too much varition in tastes. this mix is mostly the sort of stuff in the track list cos thats just personally the stuff most girls i know wud listen to. and im definitly up for meetin these militant girls too!

I think i ll pay Future Prophecies to do a rmx of "here comes the bride" for my big day...
Never to be released by the way. Only sdm is allowed to play it, so stop asking for it...
:soap_box:

:teeth: <- it seems im teh only to use teef, should it be renamed to :gord: by any chance ? :teef again

Back
Top Bottom