Some people's behaviour at raves...Rant...

D BREAKNECK said:
I just wanna relax and enjoy the night, like everyone else, not act like some kind of eagle-eyed enforcer...

Looks like you will be able to from now on, I heard clapples has nominated herself as "chief brknk props security officer"

Big up!!!

Then there are the wannabe mcs who think by attending a event it's there duty to jump on stage and attempt to embarrass the mc lol

ever seen this?

:rolf:

The_BigZ said:
Then there are the wannabe mcs who think by attending a event it's there duty to jump on stage and attempt to embarrass the mc lol

ever seen this?

:rolf:
Mate...its a nightmare...a few events I played at the bouncers had to throw the wannabe MC's out with their crew....one of them even tried to press a girl in the mens toilet, fortuanatly a few lads jumped in .....this sort of thing is not needed!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Whoa tell me about snitchers, I got my digicamera and my jacket stolen at The Prodigy gig few weeks ago.

And I think its a funny thing I saw this thread now, because just 10minutes ago I heard that my friends stole this huge guinness sign from one of Helsinkis local bars :rolleyes: but they did it because the bartender was being kind of an ass, and he was drunk... Like they tried to buy some more beer and "FUCK YOU" was the answer.

Back
Top Bottom