Snowboming, Austria '06

:fag: i worked a season in Schaldming in Austria last year and tried to make it to snowbombing 05 but had some probs with transport.... from what i was told Mayrhofen has some of the best mix of slopes in the whole of Austria and the best maintained boardpark if your up for goin nuts. By that time last year the snow was a bit shit though but this winter is meant to be one of the coldest in years which when u think about the lineup too makes this look sick.... i got the motivation but not the funds! poo.

TooEZ said:
Great comment there mate, well done. Full of justification and exempt of generalisation. Awesome. You should be a lawyer.
(y) :uberlaugh

I want to go snowboarding!

Clapples said:
woohoo lets gooo

see what would u prefer:
season snowboarding (working too)
or austrailia (working too)

???
You're up late! Don't you have a job! :teeth:

I think the gang are thinking of going during the season, but what the hell do I know about snowboarding, certainly not Australia! (I'm scared of Steve Irwin and all his crazy creature friends)

Jan, Feb, Mar all sound good to me, somewhere like Austria, France, Spain etc.

Clapples said:
im a student :1: :razz:

although soon not to be.......i dont want to work in the real world:eek:
Yeah the real world kinda sucks, I'm job hunting at the moment.

I miss those student days..

As soon as I finish Uni I'm going to run away to the mountains for a couple of years before I join the real world to be "a poofy snowboarding type". Arsehole.

Hopefully, I will meet my wife out there and then have loads of kids and become an instructor/bar owner/hotel owner for the rest of my life and never have to join the real world. Bo. Let's make it happen. Also - Owain: Breakneck in the Alps? Lol.

TooEZ said:
As soon as I finish Uni I'm going to run away to the mountains for a couple of years before I join the real world to be "a poofy snowboarding type". Arsehole.

Hopefully, I will meet my wife out there and then have loads of kids and become an instructor/bar owner/hotel owner for the rest of my life and never have to join the real world. Bo. Let's make it happen. Also - Owain: Breakneck in the Alps? Lol.
fuck. i swear you just read my mind :rowley: im actaully shocked. minus the wife. fuck. skiing is poofier :D wow

as for sdm......job hunting sucks, what u looking for?

Clapples said:
as for sdm......job hunting sucks, what u looking for?
Another web development job. I asked for a raise today though, so watch this space :teeth:

What do you want to do? Any ideas?

sdm said:
Another web development job. I asked for a raise today though, so watch this space :teeth:

What do you want to do? Any ideas?
nope none. gonna seek some much needed advice. i'm bloody lost. job pfft. im doing an IT sorta degree and dont wanna do anything to do with it. thats all i know.:1:

What you guys chatting about? Skiing pisses all over snowboarding- you can zip down a hill much faster on skis all the while actually retaining some sort of balance too.

OK so the image of skiiers might be batty lycra wearers but when your ripping down hills running over the back of snowboarders watching them fall over face into the snow its well worth it :D

Back
Top Bottom