SKRATCHWELL'S DnB MIX

Loving it mate nice intro! Even burned it to CD for my car :)

WICKED M8...thats wot i like to hear. lol

all of my mates that love their dnb have done the same actually, so im in a lot of peeps cars rite now. hahahahah

anyway, keep us posted on anythin u upload n il check em out 4 ya. keep it up m8

cheers again.

4 got 2 say - HEAVY SCRATCHIN MAN!!! and nice for puttin TL up.

those last 2 tunes r pure darkness and i wanted to know wot they were. ;)

keep ur Mix's comin!

Yo, me again.

I told n shown afew heads your mix n they all hot 4 it.

i jus seen ur message to koherence but any news on your new mix yet? :o)

Hey nice to hear another skratch dj in here,,
nice 1 dude,
as you know skratching is a real dj skill that takes years to learn & perfect ,,

sounding good m8

Cheers Neil Dj Paranoid:wave:

Hey nice to hear another skratch dj in here,,
nice 1 dude,
as you know skratching is a real dj skill that takes years to learn & perfect ,,

sounding good m8

Cheers Neil Dj Paranoid:wave:

Cheers dude, u too.

yeh definitely m8...how long u been doin it 4 now?

wot mix's have u got on here n il check em out. :)

Cheers m8,,i been playing around for about 12-15 years

The mixer im using is a Dj Craze Ltd Scratch Mixer SA12 PENNY&GILES FADERS/ FX UNIT BUILT IN.& TECHNICS,1210 ,,ORTOFON CONCORD HEADSHELLS,,NUMARK X2 HYBRID TURNTABLE,,

i use to do a bit of work at progress studio in derby putting my scratching over hiphop tracks,,
nowdays its just a hobby & im getting into production more,i want to make my own stuff,im learning how it all works,
i remember the mixers when i first started i would trash x faders all the time tandy realistic mixers/i use to fill them up with wd40 to make them smooth,,lol.

anyway dude catch you about in this forum keep up the good work,,

cheers neil paranoid -derby

Last edited:
Cheers m8,,i been playing around for about 12-15 years

The mixer im using is a Dj Craze Ltd Scratch Mixer SA12 PENNY&GILES FADERS/ FX UNIT BUILT IN.& TECHNICS,1210 ,,ORTOFON CONCORD HEADSHELLS,,NUMARK X2 HYBRID TURNTABLE,,

i use to do a bit of work at progress studio in derby putting my scratching over hiphop tracks,,
nowdays its just a hobby & im getting into production more,i want to make my own stuff,im learning how it all works,

i was taught by a dj called FEVER who now works for a dj school in nottingham ,
fever is the don @ scratchin he played live on weestwood radio 1,loads times also goes on tour with anne mac radio one road show,here check this clip uploaded for you
link here fever scratching.mp3 - 5.55MB

i remember the mixers when i first started i would trash x faders all the time tandy realistic mixers/i use to fill them up with wd40 to make them smooth,,lol.

anyway dude catch you about in this forum keep up the good work,,

cheers neil paranoid -derby

sweet m8, that Hip Hop linc u sent is heavy. tel fever hes got that natural raw Hip Hop sound n we should be hearin a lot more of him. ;oD

Back
Top Bottom