Skibba...

GZero

No fear no sound!
VIP Junglist
...is it just me or is Skibba sounding better recently?

Hearing less of the fucking farm yard noises and more of the old flowing skibs...

G'wan Skibba take the scene back!!!

NICE POINT MAN, I'LL TAKE INTO ACCOUNT WHAT YOU HAVE SAID, AND THANK YOU FOR POINTING THAT OUT

THANK YOU SCOTTY.

I WILL ADD YOU TO MY LIST OF PEOPLE WHO GIVE A FUCK AND AT THE END OF THE YEAR THERE WILL BE A RAFFLE.

Last edited:
yeh man... i think hes realising theres major talent coming through... ie Mekar... who a couple months ago was making him look amature...

2eg9w5g.jpg

I CANNOT TELL YOU THAT SCOTTY BUT I CAN TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE COMPETING FOR A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF FOUR CONDOMS.

yeah skib's is back on it lately, i gotta say though the caca caca better get ready for the bird flu its cuming right behind u is funny shit though. skib's always been sick squeaky noises or not.

i dunno about this, hes making funny lyrics, but i wouldnt say hes improving, take global for example, same old noises.
he used to be a sick MC, but he does need to make way for new talent.

Skibba just bombed the fuck outta his brain by smoking too much crack. Totally threw him for a few years, I'm hoping he'll recover.

uncz fuck me off so much. perfect way to ruin a set. get any of them on theyre own there quality. together its a fuckin noise.

ah don't take it wrong, skibba's a fucking legend, his raw skills are far beyond any other MC imo. He just went a little off the rails, and even when he was at his worst, he'd still occasionally come with bouts of pure lyrics genius.

makes me sad to be honest. i love skibs, the man is synonymous with MCing, and back in the 90s he was a proper celebrity bringing the rave to the mainstream. plus the mans radio chatter is just pure flow as well. he also came up with so much slang that people on this forum use day in day out.

Back
Top Bottom