Skibba...

if only hyper d wa still with us, no mc is ever touch his style. the energy he bought to the ravers was incredible. wish i was able to see it live.

skibba is sick but how the hell did he win best mc award???? you know that belongs to eksman, and giving it to funsta haha cmon.....

a lot of people have suggested DNB Awards are rigged.

Shabba never goes because as he dropped on the radio one day "You gotta be in it to win it, if you get my meaning"

sdc n nu breed all day

Yep, all day long i could go without.

if only hyper d wa still with us, no mc is ever touch his style. the energy he bought to the ravers was incredible. wish i was able to see it live.

You missed out BIG TIME mate, had a few good chats with him over the years too, very down to earth and not up his arse.

SDC BIG IN DA GAME

NU BREED!!!!

Crash this party!!

No thanks, come back next week when i'm out.

Personally i think most drum & bass MC's are shit, spouting pure fraff over tunes. The only ones who dont get the gas face IMO are GQ, Dyna and SP. Fearless is actually pretty good too and Skibba has his moments and is sometimes quite funny.

Dunno who it was who told Tonn Piper he could MC though.....

WHO KNOWS : who the MC was that was on during the june miller b2b data set at the last renegade hardware??

will really appretiate it if anybody knows.

i would like to know as he was the worst mc i have ever heard in my life..

i still have his drunk ass slurred voice in my head going "renegade hardware like Arr yeah"

for putting meaning into his lyrics and havin a sick flow and understanding the music there is no one better than evil b in my opinion, im sure alot will disagree but at the end of the day its all down to personal tastes and opinions.

not his biggest fan but the weekend at innovation in the sun, MC DET tore the fuckin roof off i was proper feelin it friday n saturday night

only heard good things about sun n bass, been in teh dam once and goin back this year, been in the sun twice now n loved it. btw dose anythin happnin in bristol tonight worth goin down to for a few drinks? at the moment im stayin in with the missus n gettin a takeaway but after a few natchs earlier im in the mood to go out

Back
Top Bottom