SKANKOUT DNB FOR THE BROMLEY HEADS 17/12/2009

Freek

Lets get freeeeeeky
VIP Junglist
SKANKOUT DRUM & BASS LAUNCH NIGHT

Ez peeps got our first night coming up very soon. Should be a wicked night, the venue is quality with a beefy soundsystem.

THURS 17TH DECEMBER
21:30 - 03:00
£5 ENTRY ALL NIGHT

ZENON BAR, 36 EAST STREET, BROMLEY

----------------------
DJS ON THE NIGHT
FREEK
LOOT
PHARMACIST
SKEPTIK
TITAN B2B NO NAME
FLOOD
---------------------
HOSTED BY
KROPA
DRAPER
KAISER SOSAY
FEVER D
DP
JAMBZ
----------------------

FOR MORE INFO - FREEK@TWISTEDBEAT.COM

Last edited:
yea man, me n ben have been on it the last cpl of weeks. yea the venue would only let us have a thursday but its a monthly event and so hopefully we'll be able to get a friday or sat soon.

I havent been Zenon yet but they try and proper make it look classier from when it was delano's, strict as fuck security on the door. it needs to be on the weekend, when they are playing wack music for dumbed down bromley heads haha

Yea man security will definately be tight as its a drums night in bromley lol! i reckon its gonna get messy! trainers are allowed in the venue for the first time ever!!! brand new sound system installed in august. and its an over 18s night when the venue is normally an over 21 club :) and we made them sign a contract to confirm all of this hehe

might have to check that out, when did delanos get closed down? it was shit anyway so it was about time, i havnt been out in bromley since moving to uni july

might have to check that out, when did delanos get closed down? it was shit anyway so it was about time, i havnt been out in bromley since moving to uni july

Yea man delanos been closed for a cpl of months but it looks so buff inside now!! gonna be a jokes night so u should def head down.
Safe

YES YES, finally got myself on dnb forum!
17th will be heavy, the start of a new era 4 drum n bass in bromley!!!!

Last edited:
Only 2 days to go peeps, this is the last bump.. i swear lol. jus to let you know there has been a huge response to the event and so i would get there early to avoid dissapointment. Look forward to seeing you all there.
Safe

Back
Top Bottom