SineTempus

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
Juts been listening to it on the Headz site...omg! Its beautiful.. plain and simple.

Letting Go is probably as close to a perfect bit of dnb as I have ever heard..

:)

When I saw it was available for download on the Metalheadz site, I nearly shit my pants.
The whole album is beautiful. True Strings is favourite track on there, closely followed by Letting Go, the Jenna G vocal is top notch :slayer:

Just downloaded it.. gonna be palying on loop for a while.

Proper hair on the back of the neck buisiness.. its good that some people in the scene are still making proper music not just mindless dancefloor noise!

Even the artwork is stunning.

Big!

Only 2 replies to a thread on Goldie's new album eh? nice! lol

Oh, BTW Eksman's new lyrics..... lol Isnt Bassman cool and Skibba a bloody old twat... hmm... when is Hazard's album out? Anyone got recordings of Modified Motion b2b with Pleasure from Random Concept....

Wonder why i bother with forums... or dnb at all these days.. honestly!!!

Last edited:
this the only SineTempus tune on this site?? just had a listen, tis well chilled (y) like it

Wouldnt say it was chilled lol.. got some really dark introspective bits on it... But its deep... Something About You and Say You Love Me are moody ..... and Never Still is like Goldie meets Nirvana.....

Its not all that imo, not a patch on Timeless (maybe a pretty unfair comparison)

Not into some of the vocals on there thats for sure, and I'm a sucker for vocal tunes

Back
Top Bottom