Sick Music 2 Tracklisting

banging album, all the standard tunes are sick like the warehouse remix and hong kong express but i have to say i'm feeling the jonny l tune the one for me just coz i'm a big fan of his tunes... also the med skool artist tracks are banging like enei's track etc. i hope one or two of them will make to the vinyl pack instead of just he big names

Thanks for that. A buy on sight then?

And im sure what everyone wants to know, whats it like in comparison to Sick Music 1?

SICK MUSIC 2 - OUT 26/04/10

LAUNCH PARTY:

sickparty.jpg

Sick Party at East Village

To celebrate the launch of the massive album from Hospital "Sick Music 2" we kick it off in style at East Village.

London Elektricity, D-Kay, Nu:Tone, Sonic + Joe Syntax are all on the bill with MC's AD and Ruthless keeping the MIC in check. Upstairs it's the Hospital Office Allstars and this is all for the bargain price of £5 ADV (MOTD).

Grab a ticket while you can, and see you there!

Sick Party at East Village
15/04/10 21.30 -2.30am £5 ADV (MOTD)

Pre-Order Sick Music 2 - http://shop.hospitalrecords.com/product/NHS164/

Launch Party Tickets - http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?region=gb_london&query=detail&event=379058

Last edited by a moderator:
it will be sick but looking at the vinyl lp, vinyl dj's have been fucked over.. there is no warehouse remix, the enei tune, the upbeats remix or the subwave remix plus a few more stompers... maybe they might bring another 12 out after the album wiht the warehouse remix on it, but if not its 1-0 to the serato and cdjs out there

I'm an mp3j anyway, so i win :D

Really like the Shapeshifter tune as well. Hong Kong express is massive as well, shame its not the Cyantific VIP mix though.

it will be sick but looking at the vinyl lp, vinyl dj's have been fucked over.. there is no warehouse remix, the enei tune, the upbeats remix or the subwave remix plus a few more stompers... maybe they might bring another 12 out after the album wiht the warehouse remix on it, but if not its 1-0 to the serato and cdjs out there

1 - 0 to the digital revolution :D

Disc 1
Nu:Tone Battle Theme
2 B-Complex Three Dots
Disc 2
1 Wilkinson Hypnosis
2 Reso Slap Chop
Disc 3
1 Sonic All I Wanna Do
2 Ill Skillz Directions
Disc 4
1 Cyantific Hong Kong Express