Shogun Audio @ Lightbox 17th October

anyone spot the three birds who climbed on the front of the booth during perez's set an shook their titties at him?

haha unfortunatley/fortunatley these were three of the girls i was with lol there mad but he was loving it lol

was a fucking sick night all in all and was good to met you again views :)

haha unfortunatley/fortunatley these were three of the girls i was with lol there mad but he was loving it lol

was a fucking sick night all in all and was good to met you again views :)

HAPPY DAYS!!

SHARING IS CARING ON THIS FORUM!!

EDIT: Was there a Room 2 again this time? Heard there was a jungle room at the one before?!

Yeah Rhys was saying that when we came in, should have put Perez on before Noisia! Strange. Jubei was so good - didn't stay for all of his set but what I heard was brilliant.

The guy in the chicken hat was so funny. I saw you stroking his hat, many times....

Top night. No flyers or posters for the Boxing Day one though? Anyone see any?

i did a lot of stroking that night. i kept seeing one kid who looked so scared i had to reassure him it was all going to be ok with a gentle stroke, i think its the kid in blue t-shirt in those pictures on DSI. got a flick of me with the chicken hat on, but i cant find the cable to attach phone to computer, so i cant even put up the flick of me riisu and friction.

Jubei was amazing, i didnt see much of him either, had to go and get some munch.

@ alexanthony, you mates with Lee Day?

HAPPY DAYS!!

SHARING IS CARING ON THIS FORUM!!

EDIT: Was there a Room 2 again this time? Heard there was a jungle room at the one before?!

Yeah it was playing a bit of dub, didn't even go in there it looked fairly empty. Room 1 was too banging

room 2 was like a different room this time. it wasn't next door in that 'fire' club, but to the left of the main doors as you walked in.

really wanted to catch howard from reprise doing his deep house set 11:30 - 1, but didn't realise where it was til it was too late :(

i did a lot of stroking that night. i kept seeing one kid who looked so scared i had to reassure him it was all going to be ok with a gentle stroke, i think its the kid in blue t-shirt in those pictures on DSI. got a flick of me with the chicken hat on, but i cant find the cable to attach phone to computer, so i cant even put up the flick of me riisu and friction.

Jubei was amazing, i didnt see much of him either, had to go and get some munch.

@ alexanthony, you mates with Lee Day?

yeah i am mate how do you know him?

Back
Top Bottom