Shogun Audio @ Lightbox 17th October

can't remember exactly but i'm pretty sure he played that jubei and d bridge tune patience somewhere around the time he played 4 points, could be that?

can anyone tune-id this double dropped with Tuning VIP?

HERE

Friction done the same mix last night, this audio is ripped from a vid I took at fabric last friday

:clown:

can anyone tune-id this double dropped with Tuning VIP?

HERE

Friction done the same mix last night, this audio is ripped from a vid I took at fabric last friday

:clown:

Inta Warriors - Inta (Serial Killas RMX) (Prototype)

edit: please upload the video you took!

Last edited:
shogun smash out again! never seen jubei before but he was sick, so many deep tunes. frcition tore down, was he having trouble with needles or something? i swear a lot of mixes he brought in quite late? hi riisu and boudi :oops: id had a few. aside from the obvious tune smashing, highlights of the night for me were the man in chicken hat and a flick i got of me riisu and friction which i will post later. downers were ripping my jeans after pulling some gnarly lunge and having to sleep at euston waiting for the first train.

also did anyone else think the order of the sets was ridiculous?

shogun smash out again! never seen jubei before but he was sick, so many deep tunes. frcition tore down, was he having trouble with needles or something? i swear a lot of mixes he brought in quite late? hi riisu and boudi :oops: id had a few. aside from the obvious tune smashing, highlights of the night for me were the man in chicken hat and a flick i got of me riisu and friction which i will post later. downers were ripping my jeans after pulling some gnarly lunge and having to sleep at euston waiting for the first train.

also did anyone else think the order of the sets was ridiculous?

Yeah Rhys was saying that when we came in, should have put Perez on before Noisia! Strange. Jubei was so good - didn't stay for all of his set but what I heard was brilliant.

The guy in the chicken hat was so funny. I saw you stroking his hat, many times....

Top night. No flyers or posters for the Boxing Day one though? Anyone see any?

anyone spot the three birds who climbed on the front of the booth during perez's set an shook their titties at him?

anyone spot the three birds who climbed on the front of the booth during perez's set an shook their titties at him?

:D Saw this happen at frictions too... to his amazement .. followed by a big grin........... :D

chicken hat dude was a legend!

8931_156097899897_155315189897_2555705_5157528_n.jpg

really wanted to get up to this but didnt make it.
was down hastings on fri and friction tore it up - hour and a half on 3 decks.
prob rolled out loads of the same mixes on sat

Friction........ double dropping Human Nature DNB Mix with Capone - Friday....then reloading... OOOOOOHHHHH MYYYYYYYY :not_worth :not_worth :not_worth

Wasnt really feeling his outro though.... ?

I was the one floating about with a camera, see if you can spot yourself in the pics :D

http://www.dontstayin.com/uk/london/the-lightbox/2009/oct/17/event-222372

also... aparently the sets from the first shogun @ lightbox were recorded... and they MIGHT bring them out as a cd pack... keep pestering them!!! :D I NEED to hear them sets again lol

I have to agree with this, cacked my pants when that dropped. Aircon was full whack this time! was almost cold!

Back
Top Bottom