SHOGUN AUDIO | CABLE, LONDON | 15TH OCT | 21.00 - 06.00

Rockwell had an amazing set IMO and frictions was just killer all the way through! Got a shout out from SP aswell

Was such a good night!

Friction played one of the best sets I've ever heard! Went proper old skool for ages and played pretty much all the classics. Heavyweight >>> Link to the past >>> diplodocus was mental! Rockwell played some mental tunes and from the sounds of it lots of them were his own. That one with the tiny pause at the drop sounded huge! And ye the spectrasoul remix of no fear was big.

Only bad thing was that break and perez were on so early, I missed all break and most of perez. The queue was massive by 10:30, never seen it that big so early before.

Prototypes played much better tunes than I was expecting but they clanged so much, and they would never fix the clanging, they'd just keep doing bass switches with the tunes completely out of sync.

Calyx and teebee played some serious tunes as well and scavenger destroyed the place, that tune is so huge!

And was good to meet Niz Naz in there, we were both going for it right by the front pretty much the whole night!

Was such a good night!

Friction played one of the best sets I've ever heard! Went proper old skool for ages and played pretty much all the classics. Heavyweight >>> Link to the past >>> diplodocus was mental! Rockwell played some mental tunes and from the sounds of it lots of them were his own. That one with the tiny pause at the drop sounded huge! And ye the spectrasoul remix of no fear was big.

Absolute murder, gota be a Rockwell and Phace thing, seriously haven't heard something new as rowdy as that out and about for ages

Was my first shogun @ cable & was so huge, dicked on the ram night the day before imo. Only slight disappointment was break's set, didnt compare to the one at ram few months back, but had technical issues aswell so ya knoww...framework sounds wicked on the system though...heard it pretty much every set. Standouts for me were the No fear remix, Spectrasouls last tune of their set (before the outro, ID anyone?) & pretty much everything from calyx & teebee.
Also I cant remember which set this tune was played in..think specrasoul's, but its the one with the MC at the beginning. First lines are "give me a parker pen, I need to spark again, step in the light to bring your guys into the darker end" been after it for a while, anybody know what its called? Heard it in Dj Presha's set @ sun&bass too, absolutely gully tune, went of big yday.
Big up Mish Mash, was great to see you..haha indeed! we were at the front the whole night pretty much..& thanks for the IDs!

Lol dont want to take anything away from break though!..been my favourite producer for ages, he played some new emperor stuff which sounded ridiculous. Speaking to him after, I think break said he might sign him to symmetry in the coming year, would be a huge look for emperor.

---------- Post added at 13:20 ---------- Previous post was at 13:08 ----------

I really hate that Murka tune! Dont know what the fuss is about to be honest

Lol its getting rinsed all over the place, by the time it get released we'd have all had enough..but still a killer right now. Anybody know the opening rockwell tunes which marka got mixed into?

Lol dont want to take anything away from break though!..been my favourite producer for ages, he played some new emperor stuff which sounded ridiculous. Speaking to him after, I think break said he might sign him to symmetry in the coming year, would be a huge look for emperor.

network is signed to symmetry, baddddddddd ridiculous track

Was my first shogun @ cable & was so huge, dicked on the ram night the day before imo. Only slight disappointment was break's set, didnt compare to the one at ram few months back, but had technical issues aswell so ya knoww...framework sounds wicked on the system though...heard it pretty much every set. Standouts for me were the No fear remix, Spectrasouls last tune of their set (before the outro, ID anyone?) & pretty much everything from calyx & teebee.
Also I cant remember which set this tune was played in..think specrasoul's, but its the one with the MC at the beginning. First lines are "give me a parker pen, I need to spark again, step in the light to bring your guys into the darker end" been after it for a while, anybody know what its called? Heard it in Dj Presha's set @ sun&bass too, absolutely gully tune, went of big yday.
Big up Mish Mash, was great to see you..haha indeed! we were at the front the whole night pretty much..& thanks for the IDs!

I'm pretty sure that tune is by Dub Phizix cos its sounds like him and he intros this mix with it... http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php/131090-Dub-Phizix-Don-t-Stay-In-Mix-Of-The-Week-106

how could you miss it! :) was rinsed thoroughly all night

no idea mate, must have been more fucked than i realised! actually spent quite a lot of time in room 2 - ss' set was deep, as were parts of rockwell's alternative bit. often when i walked into room 1 i would be greeted by some bait ridiculous tune that i wasnt feeling so walked out again. guess im getting too old and picky.

Back
Top Bottom