Shockone's forthcoming album?

I gotta admit I'm a bit dissapointed after hearing out those previews really. The best tunes off the LP are Infinity's Silence, Universes (I'm really praying to god there's gonna be that instrumental mix available because those vocals completely ruin the intro for me) & Crucify Me, which has been out for almost 2 years already. The rest is just too screechy for me to like. Will give a chance to those non-dnb bits as I kinda liked them, too, but it's not exactly what I was hoping for, that's for sure.

The 14 tune thing got me excited for nothing. Its two interludes + 12 Tunes. Crucify me, relapse, chaos theory and lazer beam were singles, then theres 3 electro house tracks on there. So basically its 8 new tunes, 3 of which are electro house (which is absolutely not my thing). That leaves Home, Infinitys Silence, Universes, Light Cycles and Harmonize.
The only two tunes that were unheard as of yet were the interludes Light Cycles and Harmonize. The latter is pretty generic and uninteresting (in my opinion obviously). Light Cycles could be good but I need a better preview to judge that. I like Home, Infinitys Silence and Universes (and Crucify me, but i own that since two years I think).

Probs still gonna bag the cd because cd releases get rarer with dnb and I love cds but I am pretty disappointed to be honest. He's been working on it for a veeeeeeeery long time so I kinda expected more

Last edited:
Universes and Infinity's Silence are really nice, very ShockOne-y. I guess there won't be any vinyl, but maybe a CD release?

Back
Top Bottom