Shockone's forthcoming album?

I am a die hard shock one fan, The Sun 2009, (among others by him), is a staple of my sets, I have a decent collection of his tunes on wax, but I have to say... I stopped caring about this album after I heard the moombahton breakdown in Chaos Theory, and he came out and said that there will be moombah and such on his album. That said, I hope that I am pleasantly surprised, and have to eat these words when it comes out.

I am a die hard shock one fan, The Sun 2009, (among others by him), is a staple of my sets, I have a decent collection of his tunes on wax, but I have to say... I stopped caring about this album after I heard the moombahton breakdown in Chaos Theory, and he came out and said that there will be moombah and such on his album. That said, I hope that I am pleasantly surprised, and have to eat these words when it comes out.

There's no moombahton breakdown in Chaos Theory tho, is it? Gotta admit I almost lost my interest in this matter, too, tho. I hope the final product will convince me to start caring again :)

Hated Chaos Theory at first but the Drumstep remix grew on me eventually
Chaos Theory >> Diplodocus (KTN Remix), went probably off the most in my short history of playing out

Have to say tho that I've been waiting for far too long on this album and the electro and moombah bits on it are absolutely not for me (heard them when I saw ShockOne last year). Minus them and the singles (Crucify Me, Relapse, Chaos Theory, Lazerbeam / Home?) there aren't really many tunes left. Probs only gonna bag Universus and Home by the look of things :/, hope the album will change my midn and make the wait worth it

It is going to be a mixed bag of tempos because ShockOne is an artsy fuck like that.
There's 14 tracks, only 4 are non-dnb.

The album is 100% done, UKF album mix is done, basically it's done.

On a side note, my top 5 tracks off the album have not been released, and for the most not heard by 90% of people (or if they have heard it, they probably didn't know what it was) ;)

If you like "The Sun", "Polygon", "I Refuse remix", etc. then you'll enjoy. There's plenty on that kind of tip... although admittingly it's been a minute since he did those type of tunes, so I can see why people don't think he does anymore.

There's 14 tracks, only 4 are non-dnb.

The album is 100% done, UKF album mix is done, basically it's done.

On a side note, my top 5 tracks off the album have not been released, and for the most not heard by 90% of people (or if they have heard it, they probably didn't know what it was) ;)

This sounds reassuring, was fearing that you've spilled all the tracks already

This one's great. Melodic dancefloor DnB at its finest. Not too keen on Lazerbeam, looking forward to finally get my hands on Universes. Hope there's gonna be instrumental version available.

Finally, a tracklisting has appeared. Any ideas on what formats the album is going to be out on? I'm hoping there will be a physical release.

Back
Top Bottom