servo - trashstep (dubstep)

That's pretty cool man. First listen I thought the synth lines in the intro/breakdown could have a little bit more delay/verb to get them to swirl a bit more. The over all vibe is kinda surreal. You may be able to modulate delay/verb/spread to accentuate this some more.
It's good for me.

I think the intro sounds good as it is, although it does sound a little "centered" if you know what I mean?

Hmm....I like the bassline, wasnt anything like what i was expecting but it works. I dunno, I like the track, production sounds pretty good but it's just missing something, y'know that something that makes you bop your head to a track....

much appretiated guys. Its not full enough, but i try to use dubstep to chill out so i dont really like in ur face dubstep if that has anything to do with it!

Sounds nice to me!

The pad sounds distorted a bit too much, but who knows. The bassline is real fat but that reece that comes in sometimes should be boosted in volume I think! The mids of the bassline bits could be pushed a bit more with some distortion even still in my opinion. My head hurts like fuck so any more feedback would fry my brain haha

thanks man thats helpful. sorry fletch on second thoughts i know what u mean thanks for the feedback

Back
Top Bottom