servo - trashstep (dubstep)

subprime

Dysjoint
VIP Junglist
That's pretty cool man. First listen I thought the synth lines in the intro/breakdown could have a little bit more delay/verb to get them to swirl a bit more. The over all vibe is kinda surreal. You may be able to modulate delay/verb/spread to accentuate this some more.
It's good for me.

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
I think the intro sounds good as it is, although it does sound a little "centered" if you know what I mean?

Hmm....I like the bassline, wasnt anything like what i was expecting but it works. I dunno, I like the track, production sounds pretty good but it's just missing something, y'know that something that makes you bop your head to a track....

luciduk

VIP Junglist
much appretiated guys. Its not full enough, but i try to use dubstep to chill out so i dont really like in ur face dubstep if that has anything to do with it!

RevTech

Butthole=output transduce
VIP Junglist
Sounds nice to me!

The pad sounds distorted a bit too much, but who knows. The bassline is real fat but that reece that comes in sometimes should be boosted in volume I think! The mids of the bassline bits could be pushed a bit more with some distortion even still in my opinion. My head hurts like fuck so any more feedback would fry my brain haha