Sektor 5

the audio is on chemical right now

forthcoming section

nice of em to put the audio up today of what will be in tomorrow

but i'm not really into sektor 5...all the tunes are good...but i'm just not feelin it...sounds like baron and total science did some major sample swaping ;)

manipulate the universe is a sweet ass tune tho

Manipulate The Universe is so out of place on this EP. The B & C sides sound like they would be perfect for mid to late 90's Urban Takeover. I don't rate the Champion Sound remix either... it's already been chopped and changed every which way and it's really getting tiresome.

That said, Manipulate The Universe doesn't exactly make me cream myself either. Quiet Earth and Where We Stand on Renegade are pretty damn similar to it.

Uisce said:
Manipulate The Universe is so out of place on this EP. The B & C sides sound like they would be perfect for mid to late 90's Urban Takeover. I don't rate the Champion Sound remix either... it's already been chopped and changed every which way and it's really getting tiresome.

That said, Manipulate The Universe doesn't exactly make me cream myself either. Quiet Earth and Where We Stand on Renegade are pretty damn similar to it.

Seconded.

The more and more, I listen to the samples of this, the more and more I don't think I'll buy it.

:-/

Uisce said:

Ive heard other people say that too! Cant see it myself! :confused:

“Posted by D-Logik - Yesterday at 19:56
the audio is on chemical right now

forthcoming section

nice of em to put the audio up today of what will be in tomorrow

but i'm not really into sektor 5...all the tunes are good...but i'm just not feelin it...sounds like baron and total science did some major sample swaping”

Fuck!! - ive been on this forum for ages an i still dont know how to quote!!!

Anyways - Since Baron did the Nosher rmx, Total Science an Baron have hooked up for “Monkey see, Monkey Do”.

They prolly went into the studio with their own heavy artilary of soundbanks an did a bit of a swapshop resulting in the above tracks sounding switched up.

I bet double-droppin the G-Dub Champion sound wiv the Total Sci. an cutting em up would sound killer!!!

baron tune is SICK!!!!!!

havnt got any money at the mo so guna have to wait for the release but i think its def a pack to get!!

Back
Top Bottom