Sample Your Own Competition: Public Vote!

And the top 3 are...?

• Total voters
really? whats wrong with it?

the most obvious problem is the top end, very crunchy, sometimes even sounds like hi-hats are out of time/glitched, espcially considering that people generally upload MP3's, the stream is then recompressed at 128....i'm very suprised you dont notice the problems? clarity in the production i think is an important aspect to figure out which track i would choose in our final choice, so hearing as high-quality as possible is important, esp considering that on a creative level all the tracks are quite close together

haha, I noticed that hi-hat thing, especially in intros, but I had no idea it was to do with the compression. Always wondered how people could mess up their hi-hats! lol

---------- Post added at 11:11 ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 ----------

Hey Logikz, do you still have the password and all, you could pass along the uploaded tracks to the judges if Sam is busy

Well im Still waiting to be given the high quality versions of the tracks to be able to judge. And i believe the other judges are still waiting too. Seems that sam has dissappeared off the face of the earth!

yeah i have access to it i think, want me to see if i can get the files?

Mate that would be sick! Sorry lads... Been at the ed frige fest with no Internet/a broken laptop for two weeks. Would be so helpful if you could do that logikz. Can't do anything till I get the laptop fixed n that might not be for a few weeks. Ozime, miszt and Fletch are our three judges so if you could pm them then I owe you sexual favours!

Logikz only has access to some of the tracks apperntly, i think we have to wait until fatSam gets back *sigh*

alright everybody,

creators of tracks B, D and E please step forward, send PM or in this thread why not, its time now, getting rather late actually, so winners come forward and to solve this, please e-mail the 320s to the following addy house.of.ekman@gmail.com,
i will put them in a zip and send to judges, or, alternatively, mail them straight to the judges.

Back
Top Bottom