safety's theme

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
everyone should have a theme tune and this is mine. i don't really know how to describe this one, kinda on the half beat but with more urgency than that, a nice dirty bass (that still needs sorting out a bit). but again i need some advice on mixing it down proper

http://www.mediafire.com/?ozmmmm3fnyw

yeh man am lovin your style. like the hip-hop feel at the start too, very nice progression. all i would say is tht maybe you jus need to make the kick an snare a bit more distinguishable, other thn that pretty solid work mate, sik idea as well to have a theme, i agree you shud

I like this alot, everything apart from the Synth on the top, the rest of the tune sound well in place but for me its that synth, sounds like a jelly sweet mixxed with choc buttons

Keep at it tho mate, very good!:D

always with the sugababes? who's your favourite? is it the new exotic looking one? mine too, man, mine too

no, certainly not, the one that she replaced actually if i had to choose, but theyre greater than the sum of their parts, theyre a group, a unit if you will. i refer you to the video for their hit single 'push the button'. the star quality is still there though.

Back
Top Bottom