safety's theme

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
everyone should have a theme tune and this is mine. i don't really know how to describe this one, kinda on the half beat but with more urgency than that, a nice dirty bass (that still needs sorting out a bit). but again i need some advice on mixing it down proper

http://www.mediafire.com/?ozmmmm3fnyw

Simm3r

Gonna shmoke a bowl
yeh man am lovin your style. like the hip-hop feel at the start too, very nice progression. all i would say is tht maybe you jus need to make the kick an snare a bit more distinguishable, other thn that pretty solid work mate, sik idea as well to have a theme, i agree you shud

iMation

I like this alot, everything apart from the Synth on the top, the rest of the tune sound well in place but for me its that synth, sounds like a jelly sweet mixxed with choc buttons

Keep at it tho mate, very good!:D

logikz

I Am Not The King
always with the sugababes? who's your favourite? is it the new exotic looking one? mine too, man, mine too

no, certainly not, the one that she replaced actually if i had to choose, but theyre greater than the sum of their parts, theyre a group, a unit if you will. i refer you to the video for their hit single 'push the button'. the star quality is still there though.

Top Bottom