Rusko - Hold On (Sub Focus Remix) FREE!!!!

I am affraid.Rusko is going downhill too,his album is technicaly ok but it isnt that "I am the king of dubstep " type dubstep like before.

:lol: Rusko has never been the king of dubstep. He is the king of repetitive wobble-based dubstep

:lol: Rusko has never been the king of dubstep. He is the king of repetitive wobble-based dubstep

He was king of dubstep for me back in 2008 early 2009... he dominated the whole dubstep scene,no one had skillz like him... but now he makes shit tune and there new talents like excision,datsik and downlink destroying whole caspa & rusko thing.This is just my opinion,you can see it completly differently... for me,best dubstep producents now are downlink,datsik and bassnectar... Down and Dat are more consistant at making quality tunes than Nectar but Nec sometimes comes with music that is technicaly lightyears ahead than production of any other producent

---------- Post added at 08:41 ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 ----------

he made alot shit tune but there was really big anthems too. Hammertime,Biggest Chopper,Cockney Thug,Do You Wanna Have a Party and many others made me love him.

think hes only givin it away cos its a cheeky rip of sweet shop by picto
spoke 2 swan e about it and hes not impressed

the vocals and build up on the subfocus remix have such potential to be a smasher of a dnb tune then he drops that fuckin offensive shit??

I despised this tune (like literally hated) when I heard it on the internet. I then heard it on a fat soundsystem and its LOADS of fun.

it's similar to sweet shop but producers rip eachothers ideas 24/7 i'd still have put it out for release... sick tune.

meh, sweet shop drumstep, please god, make that drumstep / halftime sheet go away again ;[

Back
Top Bottom