> Roni Size <

$pyto

NEW DAWN
VIP Junglist
Anyone seen or heard any newer bits from him? Or seen him play out recently?

There always still seem to be nice Roni dubs floating about..

Anyone seen or heard any newer bits from him? Or seen him play out recently?

There always still seem to be nice Roni dubs floating about..
yeah, last time I saw him he played TC - Wheres my money.....reloaded that shit into TC - Wheres My money (Caspa Remix) into DR P - Sweet Shop. Roni Roni Roni.......(n)

$pyto

NEW DAWN
VIP Junglist
yeah, last time I saw him he played TC - Wheres my money.....reloaded that shit into TC - Wheres My money (Caspa Remix) into DR P - Sweet Shop. Roni Roni Roni.......(n)
WUT. How long ago was that?! Jeez, didn't think it'd be that bad..

Haha, well he isn´t the best dj is he..Roni Size "died" around 2000/1..just like Dillinja -> IMO.
Haha, let's leave the Dilly debate there..

he played a decent set back in Matter @ RAM few years back.

Haven't seen a recent set since...probably won't, not that fussed.
I remember that actually. Was overlooking the DJ box on the balcony of the 2nd floor for his set, clever use of serato if I remember rightly.

It's just a shame to hear a decent dub, find out it's Roni, and then you know that that tune will never see the light of day. 'Keep it Raw' used to go off a couple years back when Bryan G used to drop it, one of the best 'modern jungle' tunes I've ever heard..

Agent Smith

Currently Putins Koala
VIP Junglist
WUT. How long ago was that?! Jeez, didn't think it'd be that bad..

Haha, let's leave the Dilly debate there..

I remember that actually. Was overlooking the DJ box on the balcony of the 2nd floor for his set, clever use of serato if I remember rightly.
correct, when Serato was relatively new he was layering all different tunes over mixes and teasing other bits like it was nothing. was a decent set!