ROCKWELL - FULL CIRCLE VIP

Nick-ep

Rude FM // In-Reach Mag
VIP Junglist
Yeh it's a sick little VIP! Sounded sooo gully on that system @ Ambra night! Spoke to him about it after and he made it in his villa the few days before his set especially for that night!

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
just listenedto this in the set, and i must say i prefer the original. Although i would put a lot of money on it sounding incredible on a big system

Tensor

That is fucking fat. I reckon i prefer the original as a tune its got a real groove that the vip doesnt have but on a dance floor i think id rather hear the vip...

gilmertthecat

Ceej
VIP Junglist
Chatted to him last night and he said Friction was interested, not sure if that means anything. Is actually huge on a decent system.

Yeh it's a sick little VIP! Sounded sooo gully on that system @ Ambra night! Spoke to him about it after and he made it in his villa the few days before his set especially for that night!
Same story, sick for a few days work.

boobjunkie

VIP Junglist
am i the only one who thought it sounded kinda weak on the ambra night system? it just sounded kinda unfinished and lacking in sub which i guess is fair enough if he made it using a pair of headphones