reputationFM dj showcase 2nnd april

rawdj

18 dj's 18 hours non stop live streaming with webcam

22nd of april

get locked on get in the chatroom for requests etc!

www.reputationcrew.co.uk

event-d2d.jpg

You do know that FM stands for Frequency Modulation...IE: Mhz frequency or Radio waves......o_O
Looks like it was a bad jam though!!! You got any audio archives 4 the DNBForum massive ????

Stedfast said:
Certaionly being able to stream your broadcast to a big towerblock and microwave/band1 link would be a good way 2 do it......
:miss_rep:
Not that I want to give anyone any naughty ideas....but you can get your micorwave transmitter off a zebra corssing ( the cone bit on top of the traffic light), and the receiver from some poor c@nts sky skatalite dish.....as for how to get the encoder/link box , not sure as I don't run a station....and if you want to stay on air for long never steal BBC rigs like some stations ( not 1 I played on) have......very hard to find people who make the transmitters.....even harder to get to know them and pursuade them to sell tehm to you !!!! possibly the reason for RIG SCUMBAG THIEVES....though this is an 'easy way of getting rigs'...you are liable to get caught eventually....(join the dots )
Most other ingredients for 'pirate cake' are probably easy to get...unfortunatly I don't know what they are....there are plenty of forums for this kind of thing, adn you might even start getting tips about how to make ariels, wiring up the power from a lamppost, or other kind of thing, though if your in town, the top of a lift shaft usually has a plug somewhere.....just don't wee in watertank...anyway I never did any of teh above, ever not me not a clue mate......oh and you'll need a safe...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom