Rene Lavice -Insidious - RAMM16LPCD

i dont really understand how this album gets 3 discs and an album like calyx & teebees only gets 2. Rene is a sick producer plus hes canadian so i cant help but show support but this album really doesnt need 3 discs. I was planning on buying the vinyl but instead will just buy a few of the digis when its out.

i dont really understand how this album gets 3 discs and an album like calyx & teebees only gets 2. Rene is a sick producer plus hes canadian so i cant help but show support but this album really doesnt need 3 discs. I was planning on buying the vinyl but instead will just buy a few of the digis when its out.

But Calyx & TeeBee album had 3 singles out of the LP before the release, this one has none (okay, you can count those 2 tunes off the Absolute Monster EP). Nothing to complain really imo.

yeah thats true i did forget about those singles. Not meaning to complain im just saying i think it wouldve been smarter to make it a 2disc album instead of 3 since most people arent going to spend alot of money on an album they only somewhat like, atleast thats my mindstate. Vinyl is expensive tho i guess it just to be expected. I like the album didnt mean anything negative just sharing my thoughts bruh

Great album, Perfect World is still my favourite, what a fucking hench tune, back to 98 n all that. And am I the only one who actually really likes the title track?

Back
Top Bottom