Rene Lavice -Insidious - RAMM16LPCD

Well you can think what you want, but with all those LPs lined up for RAM it's a bit ridiculous to claim they would rush an LP nobody's expecting to come out in the first place. As for diversity & development, have you even listened to those preview clips or you're just judging on the basis of Headlock and his EP/single? :teeth:

^^ more wore too.

to be honest i can see this being an album that grows as you play the tunes more and more often

^^ more wore too.

to be honest i can see this being an album that grows as you play the tunes more and more often

Another point where you can compare it to the Basher album. Wasn't massive on many on the tunes on there, it was mostly just about Androids, but then a tune like Convulsions suddenly became one of my favorites.

Another point where you can compare it to the Basher album. Wasn't massive on many on the tunes on there, it was mostly just about Androids, but then a tune like Convulsions suddenly became one of my favorites.

Frequency!

great move for RAM - even though it seems more than a bit out of character for Andy. Going out on a limb for still-fresh-considering-everything Rene Lavice. So lucky for him. Seems to have a good head/be ready for it though, so I expect this will go down well.

heard this last friday in the club, thought it was a tune from this album but it's not. heard it alot of times in the past days, never questioned myself what tune it was. can you guys give me the ID? @3:34

you can hear my "pow" haha

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ more wore too.

^ this

I was really into perfect world at first, but after I heard dj die dropping more wore this weekend it became my fav from the ep. he had to rewind that shit twice haha

14 Track CD & Digital Download
1. So Inspired To Fail 2. Insidious ft. Ivy Mairi 3. This Is A Conflict 4. Regrets 5. Rude Selection ft. Trinity Chris
6. Perfect World 7. More Wore 8. Thorax 9. Tap Dat 10. Dark Passenger ft. Rezan 11. Dank 12. The Way You Love Me ft. Patrick Christopher 13. Vicecream 14. Absolute Monster

6 Track Vinyl EP
A. So Inspired To Fail B. Regrets C. Perfect World D. More Wore E. Tap Dat F. The Way You Love Me ft. Patrick Christopher

gutted they gave away Thorax, tune needed to be on the wax...I wanted Perfect World, Thorax, More Wore, Regrets and Insidious on there....so 3/6 is OK, the others are still descent. Will bag

Back
Top Bottom