Remixes Of Classics That Are Actually Worthwhile

moving fusion - atlantis (bad company remix)
bad company - 4 days (moving fusion remix)
johnny jungle - johnny (bad company remix)
dillinja - sky (zero tolerance remix)

although i should add dillinja - thugged out bitch (photek remix) [this unfortunately never got released, dillinja you are an ABSOLUTE douche for not releasing this and instead released the adam f and fresh remix which is utter rubbish]. yeah i know it sounds like how you make me feel remix, but still A WHOLE lot better than adam f & fresh / high contrast remix

i just remembered :
the source feat. candi staton - you got the love (holdtight remix)
photek- ni-ten-ichi-ryu (teebee remix)
stakka & skynet (feat. konflict) - bios-fear (skynet & kemal remix)
hive - neo (dom and roland remix)

all done... for now :)

Last edited:
There's bare tunes mate.

Ram trilogy - no reality (noisia remix)
Technical itch - soldiers (d-bridge remix)
Twisted individual - electrolysis (zen remix)
Moving fusion - chilli pepper remix
Josh wink - evil acid (gridlock remix)
Pascal - p funk era 2004 (moving fusion remix)
The prodigy - voodoo people (pendulum remix) hate too say it, but its a fuckin great tune
Ed rush & optical - pacman (ram trilogy remix)

There's a few off the top of my head, but i'll have to look at my collection and get back to you if you want some more

Vocoder + Generic C&S Beat & Bassline + No Sleng Teng Bassline on intro = Epic Fucking Fail at any remix, let alone raping one of my favourite alltime Jungle tunes.

Am I the only person that thinks it is a massive stinking pile of pig shit?

have to say its not my favourite ever (for the reasons you mention) but i don't think its that bad, it could be a lot better though. also having listened again theyv virtually copied the bassline from streetlife..

As for my input, i doubt the original can be counted as a classic, and the remix never got released ( i dont think) but the sub focus remix of cold killa - shimon and sparfunk

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom