Remixes Of Classics That Are Actually Worthwhile

remix is phat, shame about the mix into it*

quality remix i put forward is... kryptic minds and leon switch - more like you (unknown error remix) most filthiest remick mentioned and something i will drop till the day i die.

also, the next person to mention a spor remix gets my cock in their eye

YOU FUCKIN KNOW!
*puts on goggles* spor remix of slip thru?

Strange definition of the term classic in this thread as the majority of songs mentioned are most definitely not classics

flim dj zinc remix and the calibre remix are heavy

soul patrol lenzman remix, although it wasn't needed still a good remix

Maximum style marky and spy remix, the second drop on this kills me,i hav to say this is defently in my top 5 tunes of 2009

Global Love - High Contrast (Calibre remix)

The original is not a classic but the remix is superb.

Last edited:
Gappa G & Hypa Hypa - Information Centre [Ron remix]
- Bladerunner remix is also pretty good.

Top Cat - Ruffest Gunark [C&S remix]

Brockie & Ed Solo - Aimed At You [Pleasure remix]

C&S remix of Ruffest Gunark is the biggest pile of wank i've heard in a long time, the dictionary definition of bastardisation.

Truly awful imo.

& yeah, @ people posting remixes of new tunes, this ain't a "best remix" thread the clue is in the spelling - C L A S S I C S.

Yeah man, standard. :)

I ain't gonna argue with you over your opinion, that would be more pathetic than the remix.

:teeth:

how old does a tune have to be to be a classic??:D

It's not about how old it is at all man. How I see it is there's no rules as such, sometimes tunes just have that certain feel and it becomes a general consensus among people to agree that a particular tune is a classic. Bit of an odd explanation but I'm sure you'll get where I'm coming from. :)

Loads of modern tunes from the past year or so are classics in my eyes. If We Ever, Heavyweight, Wonder Where etc.

Regarding the thread title...

Last edited by a moderator:
Grooveriders remix of Renegade - Terrorist is pretty awesome I thought. About 1min 10 in this

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw bukem a few days ago, when he dropped Atlantis (marky & spy rmx) the place went bonkers and he had to rewind it

hopefully it gets a release !

Back
Top Bottom