Remember The Embers Breaks ??? ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, hello.

I'm beloved anchor Ron Burgundy.

You know, lately I'm hearing all this talk about kids

smoking pot, or marijuana-- reefer.

Hey, what's the deal with that?

What happened to just getting high on good old clean life?

Maybe enjoying life looking at a rainbow,

or sitting underneath a waterfall,

enjoying a big glass of Scotch,

or enjoying a pack of cigarettes on a hot summer day.

What happened to those simple pleasures?

Did they die with the dinosaurs and the Tyrannus rex?

In my book, they didn't.

And there's only one book--

that's the Bible.

So, give it a read when you got a chance.

Hey, last time I checked, Bibles were in libraries.

found this on his facebook.

556576_421259571311576_1180218413_n.jpg

this kid so needs to die

I have never heard something like that 0_0 well there are many bands with a similar feeling but there is clearly a difference ... sounds really unique for me i follow this from nuschoolbreaks.com where it begins and i must say ... there's a big evolution in his style The Embers Breaks, before it was more dance like ... now it's fucking dark aggressive and yeah those psychedelic sounds are really top level. I also love the fact that he actually started to sing for his songs and i must say ... it's fucking awesome. He released a free discography of his work, i got it and there are very cool tunes inside and i've found on the internet that he's working on a full album right now,this electrostatics EP should be a taste before the album. Here's an other tune from it, seams to be a project but sound fucking gorgeous ... there is no doubt he doesn't create breakbeats any more

I have never heard something like that 0_0 well there are many bands with a similar feeling but there is clearly a difference ... sounds really unique for me i follow this from nuschoolbreaks.com where it begins and i must say ... there's a big evolution in his style The Embers Breaks, before it was more dance like ... now it's fucking dark aggressive and yeah those psychedelic sounds are really top level. I also love the fact that he actually started to sing for his songs and i must say ... it's fucking awesome. He released a free discography of his work, i got it and there are very cool tunes inside and i've found on the internet that he's working on a full album right now,this electrostatics EP should be a taste before the album. Here's an other tune from it, seams to be a project but sound fucking gorgeous ... there is no doubt he doesn't create breakbeats any more

fucking hell. persistant little fucker arent you

I'm just an old 37 years bold electrician from spain lmao i have nothing to do with music besides listening to it and going out to get my ass drunk as fuck :P

hummmm ... already told you -_- i live in barcelona not in poland ... but from i remember he told on nuschoolbreaks something about his name Pecavi and connexion with fire. For me names of musics are not important, good music is good music and shit music is shit music but i agree with one thing he say's, it sounds different, similar in some way but very very unique.

Specially today, before it was pure nuschool breaks or progressive breakbeat, but today i can't say the same. I'm not trying to defend him or an other musician, but i'm really amazed how his style has evolved since then ... and yeah i came here not to troll or anything, i have some free time now as i'm getting some operation in 3 weeks so i'm surfing on the net, i can't see the reason to "ban" me because i'm really not the one you seams to see :spliff:

I'm just an old 37 years bold electrician from spain lmao i have nothing to do with music besides listening to it and going out to get my ass drunk as fuck :P

LOL so you say your a 37 year old electrician from Barcelona, but the age underneath your profile says 25... Let it die m8

Specially today, before it was pure nuschool breaks or progressive breakbeat, but today i can't say the same. I'm not trying to defend him or an other musician, but i'm really amazed how his style has evolved since then ... and yeah i came here not to troll or anything, i have some free time now as i'm getting some operation in 3 weeks so i'm surfing on the net, i can't see the reason to "ban" me because i'm really not the one you seams to see :spliff:

meh.ro6200.jpg

O_O wow ... you all are really more possessed by him that i thought ... what's the big deal ? Guy's making music, he call it like he wants ( i dont care what i put when login )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom