Reason question - VOCALS

Dubsta

VIP Junglist
anyone got some pointers on making vocals sound more interesting in reason.

What effects do you add.

what instraments you run them thru ect..

Chorus, Delay, Verb on a layer with all the bottom end cut off, then do another layer on top which is untouched but as clean as possible, also have it slightly out of sync to the effected version (very slight 0.1 seconds).. Then glue them together with a touch of Distortion or Compression.. That's exactly what we did for this track which we made in Reason..

Last edited by a moderator:
not being funny dubsta m8 - but you make a lot of threads then never come back to them.
you asked for some rex files - never went back - i even pm'd you.
you asked about clap snares - never came back. sort it out bloodclot etc

anyway on topic : play around with neptune (need reason 6 i think) - man you can make all kinds of shit from that. create your own harmonies etc
go to youtube - search for neptune tutorial - follow it and have a blast with vocals

peace

lol @ jimjim....i dont see all replys all the time.....sorry mate,,,,so where are the rexs or am i being a w@@nker now for asking....seriously, i do see some of the replys but they dont always warrent a reply.

cheers skuff, thats the sort of thing im talking about

Pan multiple channels left and right. Add different effects to them. Pick out key words and put a delay on them.

Chorus, Delay, Verb on a layer with all the bottom end cut off, then do another layer on top which is untouched but as clean as possible, also have it slightly out of sync to the effected version (very slight 0.1 seconds).. Then glue them together with a touch of Distortion or Compression.. That's exactly what we did for this track which we made in Reason..

yoyo is this released??

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom