Raveology 4th Birthday

Not in q or air u get sum gangsta mofo'z in there if its the right kind of line-up dangerous shizzle haha

I understand if i were carrying an AK.....but as long as I'm not shootin anyone and as im smoking the AK gettin ppl around me HIGH...dont see wat the problem is???lol

These raves are all about smokin away, mashing to your favourite Tunes LIVE...its a shame they was chuckin ppl out for that!...hopefully it wont be the same situtation at Custard Factory on Friday....u guys shud BE THERE, its gna SICK....u probably wont be able to take a toke of ya spliff cos the BASS be windin you!!!! :rave: I cannot wait to experience the VALVE!!!!!

Last night was heavy! Not too rammed which was good. Nuff bitches about though, again I was the only female wearing clothes I swear.
Was going MAD all night.
Andy C was too short, these 1 hour sets are rubbish! Not enough!
Hype & Hazard were wicked, Storm, Lady MC & Tali were heavy!
Good night, not too cold either :)

I understand if i were carrying an AK.....but as long as I'm not shootin anyone and as im smoking the AK gettin ppl around me HIGH...dont see wat the problem is???lol

These raves are all about smokin away, mashing to your favourite Tunes LIVE...its a shame they was chuckin ppl out for that!...hopefully it wont be the same situtation at Custard Factory on Friday....u guys shud BE THERE, its gna SICK....u probably wont be able to take a toke of ya spliff cos the BASS be windin you!!!! :rave: I cannot wait to experience the VALVE!!!!!

yea gonna be heavy mate, gefo goin their. valve is fuckin heavy mate

yer was a gd nite bt ent the best raveology iv been 2. dont rate the q club. cudnt believe the prices of drinks eitha one of my mates managed 2 rob a few beers lol he gt caught the one time tho. the main arena was the onli gd arena tho ther was no one in the other rooms.

ANY1 WANA UPLOAD ANY OF THE SETS?

safe

Back
Top Bottom