Question for signed artists

we are aiming for neuro/electro sorta style - But... our next digital release has 2 dubstep tracks on as well.

Well I'm certainly not in it for the money, couldnt really care less if I never earn a penny fro my tunes. I get more satisfaction from people simply hearing my tracks and telling me what they think!

Well I'm certainly not in it for the money, couldnt really care less if I never earn a penny fro my tunes. I get more satisfaction from people simply hearing my tracks and telling me what they think!

yeah man, this for sure!

i would be happy with one release, even if it only made it to white, so i could have it framed on my wall and be like 'i made that'!

yeah man, this for sure!

i would be happy with one release, even if it only made it to white, so i could have it framed on my wall and be like 'i made that'!

Hell yeah! thats exactly how I feel.

I'd love to get at least one track signed at some point in my life, but like I said it certainly wouldnt be for the money!

Hell, the record label could have all the profits as far as I'm concerned, the only thing I'd want is to go to a club, hear my track get dropped in a mix and watch the crowd go wild........that would be more than enough payment for me lol!!!

Hell, what I want to know is if there has ever been a producer signed at my age. I was thinking of working on it and making tunes like a madman but I think it is unrealistic really. Though I could make it happen, I have loads of ways for getting recognition, I want to know if I should even think about it until later on.

Back
Top Bottom