progressive/experimental DnB

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by junglistguy2221, Aug 26, 2010.

1. junglistguy2221

junglistguy2221 Drum & Bass Producer

http://soundcloud.com/sunyatanoise/do-a-dance

tried something different here. had some people say they like the first half but not the second, and some the other way around, so some more feedback would be lovely. cheers.

2. ManuForti

ManuForti Detached Audio

lol i thought it was going to be some happy hardcore mince with chipmunkesk vocal but yeah as soon as second half drops i really liked it. wait.... until that vocal dropped in agtain lol.

i think it sounds like 2 different songs and i know your classing it as progressive but the difference felt worlds apart for me just my oipinion like but id rather see the second half done as a song on its own do what you will witht hte first half lol

Last edited: Aug 26, 2010
  3. miszt

miszt BASSFACE Royale

nice sound, although as a full track its got a long way to go, guessing its fairly early on tho, i like both bits, reminds me of oldskool n JohnB

4. ruksi

ruksi Member

yo man.. yea i like the vocal and halfstep beat. but if you notice the main drop it seems that the bass is over powering the beats. maybe a bit of eqing should sort it out mate

but apart from that i like it its got a nice feel and rythem to it. like the reece on there too.